Balance Pan Asian Grille

• Veg-friendly
Contact 419-578-7777

5860 W Central Ave (at N Holland Slyvania), Toledo, Ohio, USA, 43615

Serves meat, vegan options available. Like an Asian Chipotle. Regular menu features vegan potstickers and edamame as starters with build a bowl options using tofu as protein. With choices of starches and vegetable mixes with different sauces some of which are vegan. On seasonal menu, currently there are several vegan options, mushroom soup made with garlic broth, portobello mushroom tacos, and Wok in the Park bowl which features tofu, mixed vegetables, rice, and a vegan sauce. Also has several options for gluten free. Another location in Maumee area.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Loriann

wow! - Edit

Traveling from Chicago to Pittsburgh & found this restaurant on my happy cow app. So thrilled we stopped! The restaurant staff helped customize our meals to be vegan. Ingredients are super fresh & prepared in front of you! We had red curry tacos (not vegan - sauce) however customized sauce and a bowl. Everything was outstanding. Highly recommend!!!

Pros: healthy, fresh, great vegan options

Cons: none.

Tasty food, inexpensive, friendly - Edit

My omni man and I stopped at Balance in Maumee on our way through town. My peanutty veggies over brown rice turned out to be enough for that meal and leftovers, especially since we also got the sauteed brussels sprouts and salted edamame to share. He got some meaty taco things. He said two wasn't enough. I probably would have been perfectly satisfied with two. He did say the sauce on his tacos was rather salty, but he couldn't remember the name of the sauce. The edamame was salted heavily, pretty standard for most restaurants that carry it. I will have to remember to ask for light salt the next time I get edamame anywhere. The cold bubble teas were delicious. Also, for being in an area that screamed "white suburbia", not all of the other patrons appeared to be white. A definite plus.

Pros: Tasty food, Sauteed brussels sprouts, Bubble teas, cold

Cons: Remember light salt, White suburban area. Watch your children.

Excellent fresh food, great service! - Edit

Walk up to the counter to order, then sit down or carry out. Fresh, made to order dishes that can be modified to your preferences. Very clean restaurant with upbeat atmosphere. Perrysburg location opened 2016.

Pros: Fresh, made to order dishes, Vegan, vegetarian and meat options, Bubble teas

Cons: Need herbal tea options,

Return to Toledo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Balance Pan Asian Grille closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1255 times since Mar 2013.