Bakersfield - Gangnam - 베이커스필드 강남

• Bakery Bakery
02-5643310

Yeoksam-dong 817-18, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Bakery offering many labeled vegan breads, from wholemeal and rye loaves to baguettes, fruit breads, nut breads, ciabattas and foccacia. 통밀빵, 호밀빵, 바게트, 과일이 들어있는 빵, 견과가 들어있는 빵, 치아바타, 포카치아 등 비건 표시가 되어 있는 많은 빵을 제공하는 베이커리입니다.

First Review by mireia90

Nice place and good bakery - Edit

The place has a nice ambiance. In the back is a little quieter if you want to study. I used to live in Gangnam and never knew about thus place. I got cranberry bread and coffee. Delicious! The items are marked with a tag that says vegan. No soy milk but Americano is available. And you can say no straw if you want to be a bit more environmentally friendly. 😙

Pros: many options, Great nvironment

Cons: Dessert items are not vegan

:) Vegan bread - Edit

I went today to check this place.
It was good, they had like 4/5 different breads tagged as Vegan, saddly the one I wanted to try (rye) was over when I went. So I bought instead a vegan nut bread.
The prices are good. I mean, it's the regular price for this kind of breads (between 5,000/7,000 wons). And they offer the option to cut the bread for you :)
It was really tasty and a cozzy place. I bought for taking out but I think it's worth it to have once a coffe there..

Pros: Tasty & vegan options, Cozzy place, Staff was nice

Cons: Somehow expensive

Return to Seoul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bakersfield - Gangnam - 베이커스필드 강남 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.