Bagels On Greene

Contact 514-846-3773

4160 St Catherine West (at Greene Ave), Westmount, Quebec, Canada, H3Z 1P4

Serves meat, vegan options available. The veg menu offers multiple sandwiches and salads. Has an Indian food buffet and masala dosa, and a Mexican bar with quesadillas, tacos and burritos. Vegetarian specialty bagels include jalapeño, and coconut. Smothie bar uses fresh frutis and vegetables, with no sugar added. Coffee bar uses Indian monsoon coffee. Has Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Wed 6:30am-7:00pm, Thu-Fri 6:30am-9:00pm, Sat 6:30am-7:00pm, Sun 7:30am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Indian, International, Western, Buffet, Delivery, Take-out, Mexican, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by poponuggy

Great Bagels, Great options, Great food! - Edit

I recently ate at this cafe on one of my recent trips to Montreal. Since then, my trip is not complete without at least one visit back.

The service was great, the place was extremely clean and the food was amazing.

They had such a huge variety (which is a feat in and of itself for a vegetarian to find!) that I found myself taking more to go than I even ate at the restaurant!

I definitely recommend this place.
Great great great!

Pros: Huge variety, Clean, Pleasant staff

Cons: Too far from me!

Fantastic lunch place! - Edit

I absolutely love Bagels on Greene. They decor is that of a New York Deli. Plenty of choices for everyone: salads, sandwiches, smoothies, bagels.. it's just awesome. I had a roast beef sandwich with pesto tomato salad.. phenomenal. Honestly this is one of my favorite places on Westmount.. a true foodie gem. SUPER recommended.

Pros: super tasty food, insane variety, awesome service

Cons: it's not inside my house!

Wow! Best veggy meat in MTL - Edit

I go all over MTL looking for Vegetarian / Vegan food and I'm so happy I found this place...they bring in this Veggy Soy meat from god knows where but holy cow its good!

They have a full hot / cold salad bar that is completely VEGETARIAN!!!! 3 different soups every day that are fully veg...most are even vegan....The best part is the owner is Vegetarian so he keeps coming out with amazing new things that are Veg...I swear you can spend like an hour just talking to him about they veg stuff they have in the store...SUPER nice guy...ask for him (MOTI) if not ask for his son (AMIT)

I love this place...family run business, amazing vibe, great staff...you can't ask for a better place in your home town!

GO BAGELS ON GREENE! 10 on 10 from me!

Pros: Friendly staff, Vegetarian selection, Quick service

Return to Westmount Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bagels On Greene closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1495 times since May 2011.