Bagels & Beans - Piet Heinplein

+31-703637989

Piet Heinplein 3, The Hague, Netherlands

Serves meat, vegan options available. Dutch chain of lunchrooms offering a menu inspired by the tastes of Europe and southern France. Has plant milk for drinks, Dutch Weed Burger (ask), and vegan bagels with fillings options like vegan cream cheese, avocado, hummus. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, European, Non-veg

First Review by piiritus

great vegan bagel - Edit

At the time I was there they had at least 3 or 4 savoury vegan options and a few sweet vegan options. I had the vegan teriyaki chicken bagel which was great.

Disappointed - Edit

I don't think they had any vegan options at all on the menu. Ordered the vegetarian tuna, which seemed like the only suitable one but it arrived with cheese, since I didn't notice there were two different veggie tuna bagels on the menu. They were nice enough to make me a new one without the cheese, though. This one was just super salty and the bagel wasn't fresh either. Later on learned that the tuna isn't vegan and neither are all the bagels. Oh well, my fault for not checking beforehand. All in all, can't really recommend but I guess it's an option if you're hungry, since it's a chain with quite many locations.

Pros: a few veganisable options, nice service

Cons: no vegan items on menu, not tasty

Return to The Hague Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bagels & Beans - Piet Heinplein closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.