Bagels & Beans

+31-236209999

Marktlaan 194, Hoofddorp, Netherlands, 2132

Serves meat, vegan options available. Dutch chain of lunchrooms offering a menu inspired by the tastes of Europe and southern France. Has plant milk for drinks, Dutch Weed Burger (ask), and vegan bagels with fillings options like vegan cream cheese, avocado, hummus. Open Mon-Thu 8:00am-6:00pm, Fri 8:00am-9:00pm, Sat 8:00am-6:00pm, Sun 11:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery, European, Non-veg

First Review by Zhanee

Drie keer is scheepsrecht - Edit

Een leuk restaurant met vriendelijk personeel. Het menu bevat voor elk (omnivoren, vegetariërs en veganisten) wat wils.

Pros: Centrale ligging

Cons: Redelijk duur

Quick lunch - Edit

It's in the middle of the mall so it's a perfect location if you are doing a lot of shopping. I had all my bags with me so I sat at the far end. They have free WiFi. I had the mint tea with the vegetarian chi*kn bagel (faux meat from the vegetarian butcher/trader). It was nice but I felt they could have spiced the faux meat a little more. Waitress was friendly and they have an English menu!

Pros: Friendly staff, Nice Vibe, Free Wi-Fi

Cons: Can get crowded at times, Menu may be limited for vegans

Return to Hoofddorp Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bagels & Beans closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.