Contact 871571010

Carrer Dels Set Cantons 4, Mallorca, Spain, 07001

Mostly vegan bagel bakery in the Balearic Islands, located in a trendy space in old town. Offers bagels, breakfast and lunch food. Uses fresh ingredients from local market. Beverages include French tea, Italian coffee, local & South African wine along with Spanish and German beer. Has Spanish and English newspapers and free Wi-Fi. Mon-Fri 10:00am-5:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, Spanish

First Review by Littlething

Heaven on earth! - Edit

This was aaaaamazing!! The owners are LOVELY!
And this place is beyond cosy.
All the cakes & bakery are 100% vegan. And all the bagels, accept one with some cheese are vegan as well.
We got some apple strudel with vanilla icecream & the most tasty banana cake with chokolat sauce & icecream. Fresh made almondmilk for your latte as well;)
So if you are in for a treat, go an crap a seat at Bagel!!

Pros: most amazing owners., all vegan desserts & bakery , cosy location

really lovely little cafe coffee shop - Edit

Really helpful staff, great options for vegan and vegetarian food and a lovely feel to the place. All our group were delighted to stumble across this little cafe.

Pros: lots of vegan options, delicious food and drinks, helpful staff

My new favourite food place on the island! - Edit

Bagel is honestly one of the nicest vegan restaurants I've been to thus far. The staff are so friendly and funny and the food is delicious. Everything on the menu looked tasty and it was all vegan except for one thing. I'm pretty sure the owners are vegan also. I would have thought the food would actually be more expensive because of how good it was and how nicely presented it was.

Pros: Friendly, funny and kind staff, great food

Cons: I could see it getting crowded.

Amazing Lunch ! - Edit

We had a lovely lunch in here yesterday, everything on the menu was vegan except for 1 thing. Freshly made bagels, interesting combinations including seitan and tofu,and all really tasty what more could you ask for.All the desserts were vegan, I had lemon cake, also a good selection of teas.This was the best lunch experience we had in Palma, the staff were friendly and efficient,and the food was presented beautifully too, keep up the good work! excellent little restaurant.

Pros: friendly efficient staff, food presented beautifully, combinations of food tasted great

Cons: If they had room for more tables outside

Great food! - Edit

I was in Palma with my boyfriend last summer and this was one of the best overall food experiences we had.

We came here for a late lunch one day and the place was close to empty, which was comfortable as it was quite small. The cafe in itself was very cozy, albeit a bit on the small side. The staff was very kind, attentive and helpful, something we found to be rare on our visit to Palma. One of the owners is British so communication was no issue.

Some of the food had run out by the time of day we were there but there were still plenty to choose from. All of their bagels were vegetarian and most of them vegan, I had a bagel with cream cheese, radishes and tofu and it was very tasty, filling and priceworthy. Apart from bagels they also had wraps, a wide selection of smoothies and other drinks, as well as some desserts.

Definitely a place I would visit again!

Pros: Kind, attentive staff, great selection of food

Cons: Could probably get a bit crowded

Return to Mallorca Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bagel closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2042 times since Apr 2013.