Bagdad Indian Cafe

( 1 review )
64-7578182

38 Seogwang-ro 32-gil, Idoi-dong, Cheju, Jeju-do, South Korea

Serves meat, vegan options available. Despite the name, the place serves only Indian food. It's small from the outside and can be a little difficult to find. Open Tue-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Indian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by aggiem

Great Indian food - Edit

The Channa Masala was just right and the plain garlic naan was to die for.
There was a couple of mix ups in the food, firstly they served me chicken (!) and then just plain rice instead of the basmati rice I had ordered and always should have with Indian food (regular plain rice have no place here).
The ambience of the place is nice, the waiters and chefs are sweet and speak English. Only thing is that it seems to get a little busy, so maybe anticipate a little waiting (I came during Chuseok, which could explain some of the rush). Curries come without rice/naan, so be sure to order it.
For Channa Masala, plain rice (yuck) and naan I gave ₩16,500. With basmati I would have paid ₩20,000. Despite the mix ups of food, I would still give this place 4 stars. It was delicious and the serving size was so big I had trouble finishing it.

Pros: Whole page dedicated to vegetable dishes, English-speaking staff, English menu, Reasonable prices

Cons: Can get a little busy

Return to Jeju-do Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bagdad Indian Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.