Badaboom

Contact 671482514

11 rue Francois Guisol, Nice, France, 06300

Vegan cafe and juice bar, est. May 2016. Serves cold pressed juices, sandwiches with organic bread, salads, housemade kombucha and jun tea, vegan cheese platter, baked as well raw treats. Communal table seating. Hosts healthy lifestyle events. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-4:00pm, Fri 10:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Western, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by KarimKanfoudi

Nice place - Edit

i ate a sandwich with hummus and vegetable. Yummy !!! It's a nice place to have a healthy drink and eat a snack;
quality price it's good but not quantity.
I like it !!!

Pros: quality, healthy

Cons: expensive for the quantity

Food with love! - Edit

Wow! This place is not to be missed. The space is really nice and there is wifi! Yay! There is no English menu but the man working (the owner?) was so helpful and translated everything for me. I ended up choosing the sweet potato hummus with quinoa and salad and it was delicious! The chef (his wife?) was chopping everything up right there. She even came out once when I was waiting to ask me if I liked figs. I said, "Sure!" And my salad included some delicious figs. It felt like I was at someone's house and they were preparing something just for me. So good!

Great Vegan Restaurant! - Edit

I visited Badaboom on my last day and really glad I was able to make the trip. You can tell there was a lot of passion put into this restaurant as it was evident in their delicious food!

In the short time I had, I was able to try the 'Salade Du Samedi' which amazing! (recommended) It went down really well with a fresh fruit juice which seemed to be a speciality of theirs.

The restaurant is ran by a couple who both were very very friendly and welcoming. I highly recommend you make a trip down here! :)

Return to Nice Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Badaboom closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1375 times since May 2016.