CLOSED: Bad Vegan

n/a

230 37th St, Astoria, Oregon, USA, 97103

Very basic vegan menu includes burgers, fries, hot dogs, and soft serve soy ice cream. Sometimes have specials. MAY 2014 REPORTED SHUT, FB PAGE NO LONGER.

Categories: Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by VintageVariety

A beacon of light in the fog - Edit

My wife and I were on a road trip and decided to go into Astoria for lunch. Since we both do not eat meat or dairy being on the coast is sometimes a little rough to find anywhere except the grocery store to eat. Upon entering the city we passed a sign "BAD VEGAN". Immediately we turned around and found this small pull up/drive through restaurant. They serve a nut burger, fries, and on different days have chili dogs with vegan cheese. I could not eat fast enough for this delicious burger/fries/soft serve combo! The "Mom and Pop" couple who run the place are both beyond friendly and genuinely appreciate your business. It is a special and great thing to have people like them in the world who provide an alternative to meat and dairy. You will not regret eating here!

Pros: Has the taste and feel of "In & Out", Beyond friendly staff, Vegan meats and cheeses

Cons: They don't have a restaurant in my town, I don't have two stomachs

Yum. - Edit

Bad vegan is fantastic. The menu is limited to a burger, fries, hot dog, and soft serve ice cream. All item menus are delicious, fast food style. The owners are sweethearts too, you can't not like them. I hope in the future they get some seating though, this is strictly a drive-thru place. There is a park bench down at the water front, but only one. I could see them opening more locations in the future, as business looks to be good and the food is tastier than the non-vegan counterparts!

Pros: good food, friendly owners, cool

Return to Astoria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Bad Vegan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.