CLOSED: Back-2-Live Cafe Living Delight

Southern Foreshore (at Bishop St), Belize City, Belize

Vegan cafe in the Bliss Institute for Performing Arts. It has no sign and is tucked in a corner. Offers cooked and raw vegan options that change daily. No set menu. If you're a vegan on a cruise, it's a place to have lunch. Confirmed closed April 2017.

Categories: Vegan, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Caribbean

First Review by Mike Weinberg

Don't miss this place! - Edit

According to beautiful "Chef India", they are RAW vegan, nothing cooked. The description is accurate tho that they do only have one item a day on the menu which always changes. My Aunt and I went there May 13th, 2015 right as they opened at noon. If you also arrive just at opening time, be prepared to wait as everything is made fresh right there on the premises.

We had vegan "tuna" sandwiches with homemade "bread" with wonderful, fresh ingredients and some plantains. Delicious! We also had fresh watermelon juice and a green/veggie drink. So, so,good!

I highly recommend going here, for the food, and because India was so incredibly nice!

Pros: FRESH

Cons: VERY limited hours

Vegan superfood! - Edit

On our next-to-last day in Belize, we just happened to catch this wonderful eatery open. Chef India, who grew up in Los Angeles, prepared a delicious meal that even my travel buddy, a recalcitrant omnivore, thoroughly enjoyed. He declined dessert, but when I offered him a taste of mine, he ended up eating half!

Return to Belize City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Back-2-Live Cafe Living Delight closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.