Baba Green

Am Wehrhahn 23, Dusseldorf, Germany

Serves meat, vegan options available. Kebab and falafel place with a few vegan items like falafel with hummus and grilled vegetables in pita or laffa bread, falafel with rice and salad, lentil soup or bulgur salad. Has Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Fri 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sat 12:30pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Mediterranean, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by DusselDaene

ok, but not much more - Edit

The place looks like a hip take away.
You stand in line, order the food, go with the line and instruct on any sauces and what not, take the food and find yourself a table.

To be honest I wasn't too impressed, sure the falafel was fresh but nothing to write home about in my opinion, also I think it is a little too pricey for me. The fact that they charge extra for humus and don't have any other vegan sauce was a disappointment, the extra's are way too expensive, so all in all I don't feel like they are neither very vegan nor budget friendly

To be honest it is worth a visit but I can think of cheaper places in Düsseldorf to get the same quality

Pros: falafel fresh made

Cons: a little expensive, only sauce for vegans is humus

My favorite falafel place in Düsseldorf - Edit

The food here is very good! I tried the whole wheat laffa and the falafel plate. The toppings are fresh and tasty and beyond the usual. You can choose free toppings like spinach, rucola, beetroot and fresh herbs..... Unfortunately they have no vegan sauce, but as a vegan alternative you can have humus instead.

Also the ice tea is very good, if you like it less sweet.

It is not the cheapest place to eat falafel, since extra toppings like grilled vegetables and extra humus are charged additionally, but it is worth the value.

Pros: Delicious , Nice atmosphere

Cons: A bit pricey

Return to Dusseldorf Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Baba Green closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.