Baan Khun Ya

509-943-9663

94 Lee Blvd (at George Washington Wy), Richland, Washington, USA, 99352

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers authentic Thai food. Many main dishes could be prepared vegan upon request or are already. Variety of menu starters and desserts that are veg suitable. The original Baan Khun Ya was located in Pasco. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-3:00pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-9:30pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Thai, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by J3551684

Happy to have vegan options - Edit

Traveling through Richland didn't give me any comfort that I'd be able to find any vegan food. My stomach was eating itself and I needed food! I stopped by the Chinese place a little up the road and their menu was a joke, so I drove down the street to this place. It was totally empty and the guy at the counter looked irritated at the prospect of a customer. I ordered Panang Curry, and despite the dismal atmosphere and cranky service, the meal was actually pretty good, if not slightly overpriced. There are several vegan meals on the menu and nearly every dish says you can get meat or tofu. As the options in this town are few and far between I'd say I'd probably go back if ever in the area again.

Pros: lots of vegan options

Cons: not great service, a little overpriced

Return to Richland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Baan Khun Ya closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.