CLOSED: B12

Contact 669297533

Avenida Los Sabandeños, 3 (at Local 4), Los Cristianos, Spain, 38650

Vegan restaurant est. Jan 2016 offering each day a different selection of main courses, such as burgers, sandwiches, pizza, pasta, and vegan cheese fondue. Has cakes, smoothies, bio soft drinks, and beer. CONFIRMED CLOSED, JAN 2017. Open Mon-Thu 12:30pm-8:00pm, Fri 12:30pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Pizza, Organic, Mediterranean, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, European, Spanish

First Review by MelissaEmmelie

Fantastic!!! - Edit

Fully vegan. Great service. Good selection of mains and really yummy cakes! My omni husband thought the mozzarella was particularly realistic! My first experience of natural stevia in my tea which was really nice but very sweet! Some soy meat etc available to buy. Went 3 times in 1 week! :-D

B12 - Edit

Updated from previous review on 2016-08-11

Pros: ONLY VEGAN PRODUCT, HEALTHY FOOD, FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT

Great food :) - Edit

We have come here twice on our holiday and the staff are really friendly and the food and cakes are amazing! We tried the burger, the ravioli and the burrito and also the sharing platter. We had cake too but took them to-go both times as the mains left us full up. You can also buy mozzarisella cheese which was useful for us to have sandwiches for lunch at our hotel on days we didn't venture out.

Como me hace feliz encontrar un Vegano en Arona. - Edit

Encantada de haber encontrado este lugar, agradable para ir a tomar algo, merendar y sobre todo alimentarse de cosas sanas. Como dice una amiga Vegana, comida que no grita ni sufre. Unas pizarras donde ponen lo que hay, cambia según existencias. La Chef Andrea me comenta cada día crea un plato diferente. Las tartas son especialmente ricas.
Me gusta la cocina a la vista. Pedi las hamburguesas veganas y a cual mejor, pero el cordón bleu de berenjena y bechamel Vegana al ser frita y con mucho rebosado a mí en particular no me gusto mucho por qué cuido la línea y los fritos no me van mucho. La carne falsa da el pego bastante, no necesito que parezca carne para que me guste, pero si es una proteína de judias y arroz sano, me apunto y está muy rico. Espero que funcione este lugar para poder tener en LC una opción Vegana. Tiene wifi rápido para llevar tu portátil y pasar un buen rato. Tiene comida para llevar. De precio muy correcto.

Love it... - Edit

I am a steady customer to this restaurant, i go there everytime i have the opportunity, i have never left dissapointed i have pretty much ordered everything that they can offer from starters, main meals, to desserts. The restaurtant is very cosy, the staff are very friendly and the prices are kind of low. This restaurant is a MUST!

Ok. - Edit

If you're a pure vegan, then you will love this place. it's a cute little place with enough options.
Starter plate was very nice, lots of different things to try. I had a rice and been burrito which was lovely, fresh and light.
Children were not impressed.

Pros: lots of options well priced

Cons: needs some simple options for kids.

Loved it! - Edit

Very cute place, easy to find and definitely worth a visit to support them! The menu was written in spanish but they had another board with as much translated to english as possible. Only one guy there spoke little English but they were all super sweet and friendly and did their best!
Food was great, my sister had mushroom ravioli which tasted great (if a little plain). Desserts were good (the apple strudel type dish was lovely and had a banana choc cake!).
Definitely consider staying in Los Cristianos for your holiday as a vegan due to the options within walking distance! :)

Pros: 100% vegan ♡, lovely staff

Very nice little vegan place - Edit

The first vegan restaurant we tried on Teneriffe. It was a good decision!
We had a hamburger "mar", and an escalope with fries and mushroom-sauce with German beer and chocolate cake and papaya-ice cake for dessert.
Because the menu changes every day, the ingredients are fresh, seasonal and regional. The menu is only in Spanish but the staff is very friendly and explains everything. The kitchen is open so you can see the dishes being prepared.

Pros: Delicious, fresh, local and all vegan, German beer, Free wifi

Cons: Many smokers (outside) when we were there

Return to Los Cristianos Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: B12 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.