b good

Contact 603-891-2300

219 Daniel Webster Highway, Nashua, New Hampshire, USA, 03060

Serves meat, vegan options available. A fast food chain restaurant with plenty of veggie choices such as salads, smoothies, burger. Has its own garden. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Category: American, Western, Fast food, Non-veg

First Review by JeDI

B. Good let down - Edit

Being vegan is hard enough around here. I ordered a buffalo vegan burger here. The girl working didn't even know what vegan meant. There was a sign on the wall that claimed to support vegan foods but the employee looked at me like I had ten heads when I asked for a vegan burger. I clarified, no cheese no mayo no dairy eggs or meat. Eventually I get my burger, take a huge bite. Realize the thing is smothered in blue cheese. Like cmon. I very very clearly said NO CHEESE. twice. So if you go here make sure to say no cheese like 15 times I guess. The burger was not good either!

Pros: Vegan options, Chef was nice , Remade my food

Cons: Employees are uneducated , they feed vegans cheese , They veggie patty sucks

Good vegan options - Edit

BGood has vegan options including 'burgers', salads, etc... in a few cases it means just having them leave out the cheese. Delightful drink alternatives as well (smoothies, veg/fruit drinks...)
custom prepared, and quick.

Pros: vegan choices & options, quick but 'custom' creation, good value

Return to Nashua Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has b good closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.