B-13 Bar Restaurante

Contact n/a

Calle de la Ballesta 13, Madrid, Spain, 28004

Vegan bar and restaurant in the city center near Gran Via. Offers meals and snack foods from sandwiches, burgers, and kebabs to pizza, hot dogs, and tapas. Takes orders for custom cakes. Check website for hours. Open Wed-Sun 1:30pm-4:30pm, Wed-Thu 8:30pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 8:30pm-12:00am, Sun 8:30pm-11:00pm. Closes month summers.

Category: Vegan, Pizza, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, Catering, Spanish

First Review by patriciacr

Nunca hay sitio y no te hacen ni caso - Edit

Tres veces he ido, tres veces me he vuelto sin comer.

Es muy pequeño. No se puede reservar. Y lo que es peor, el personal no te hace ni caso ni se muestra en absoluto amable o dispuesto a facilitar información sobre el tiempo que habría que esperar y la posibilidad de obtener una mesa.

Muy desagradables. No me molestaré ni una vez más en intentarlo.

Pros: Nada

Cons: Mala atención. Muy pequeño. No hay suficientes mes

Amazing vegan place - Edit

B13 has a really good atmosphere, good food and awesome prices! They serve "vegan fast food", such as burgers and sandwiches, as well as some typical Spanish food like tortilla de patatas or bocadillo de calamares.
Definitely worth the visit!

Pros: Cheap, Great food

Cons: Small place, you might not be able to find a table

Great vibe, great food - Edit

First day I came to this restaurant it was packed and there was no where to sit... so I came back with my omni friend and husband a few days later, making sure to get there early to definitely get a seat.

We all loved the food and it was soooo cheap! Vegan comfort food at it's finest!

Pros: Incredibly good value for money, Friendly staff, Yummy food

Cons: Seating area is too small

Good food and nice atmosphere - Edit

In this place, as a vegan, you will normally feel at home! Every time I went, I saw people with clothes, backpacks or things that displayed words about veganism. The place is small so you better come in as soon as the restaurant opens, and the food is so amazing. I specially recommend the vegan chicken, the mini san jacobos and the tortilla: amazing food, good job guys!

Pros: Excellent food, Nice vibe

Cons: Noisy, Place is too small

Cool collective - Edit

This is a super cool spot to join in to the community where they offer to feed you a crazy good menu.
Doner kebab, awesome burgers, Tortilla de patatas, croquetas and sometimes if youre lucky they will still have calamares left just to name some favourites.
The people working here are great, they give it their all.
I would love to live nearby to come down for a drink and have a bite too often.
We came here to show my partners parents how I was able to enjoy some of the typical menu of their home, Madrid. They loved it. So do we.
With good spirit you will support something great and you will not be disspointed and could easily make some friends

Pros: Concept, Staff keeping it rocking, Food and drinks served with passion

Favourite fast food place: simple but great - Edit

I've been to B-13 two times now, and both times were amazing. I love the punky atmosphere and I love the food - be it the burgers, the calamares or the sandwiches. There wasn't anything special to it; it's just the taste, the price and the overall ambience that I've enjoyed here. As a reasonable consequence, the bar always seems crowded; however, they offer take-away meals as well. If you're somewhat familiar and comfortable with punkrock attitudes and a coherent environment, you HAVE to visit this place.

Pros: Great food, Lovely atmosphere, Cheap

Cheap - Edit

"Posh"-Anarchist enviroment.
Cheap and simple vegan fast food, good for a quick burguer or tapas with friends.
Dishes you could easily do yourself at home.
It is normally a very busy place.
Quite rude waiters...

Pros: Really cheap

Cons: Service

Raydoggy 04 Feb 2017 - Thanks for the warning, If there's one thing I can't stand, it's rude waiters, because I'm usually rude back and then I have to leave, because I'm afraid they will spit in my food, They won't be getting any of my money, but then again, if they are anarchists, they won't need any money, will they :o)))

Cheap and Cheerful Vegan Tapas - Edit

B-13 was one of my favourite places in Madrid. The tapas dishes were cheap and so delicious! We had some St Jacobs (little cheesy seitan nuggets), tortilla (a huge wedge!), onion rings and calamari. The onion rings weren't too exciting, but everything else was exceptional. We also got some spicy potatoes while we were waiting.

There are also main dishes on the menu. It's a small, popular place which doesn't take reservations - within 30mins of opening, it was completely packed, so get there early if you have your heart set on it. You order at the bar, and food is prepared quickly.

Pros: Excellent dishes, Friendly service, Cheap!

Cons: Quite small and very popular

Como en casa - Edit

Bar normal, de toda la vida, en el centro con precios muy baratos y buenos.

Comida normal, sin florituras: hamburguesas, kebabs, platos combinados, sanwiches, tortilla vegana.
Te llenas, de los sitios en los que más agusto comes en Madrid. El pintxo de tortilla te cuesta 2,80 y ya te quedas agusto. Recomiendo las hamburguesas o sino los San jacobos (6,5 euros) o los calamares para aquellos que vayan con compañía que coman carne.

Es como estar en casa. Ambiente agradable, lugar pequeño. Abren a las 13:30 (CIERRA LUNES MARTES) y se suele llenar pronto así que estad pronto o sino también tienen la opción de llevártelo.

Si tienes dinero justo y quieres comer bien este es tu sitio. Eso sí, tardan un poco en hacer la comida.

No sé si de esto hay que avisar, pues es lo de menos, es de estética punk; siempre hay gente muy frágil para estas cosas.

Pros: Barato, Vegano, Acabas lleno

Cons: Tiempo de espera

Vegan junk food - Edit

Sometimes, we all need to challenge our liver, even if we are vegan. This is the right place.
The food, mostly burgers and similar dishes, are tasty and sold at a very reasonable price.
The service is terrible and the waiters, usually bad-mooded, will treat you with rude manners.

Pros: Low price

Cons: Terrible service

2 Responses

Kukiaries 05 Sep 2016 - i stoll dont get why you go to vegan bars and then complain about their "junk" food. It's a bar, not a gourmet stand at some posh market, you should base your opinions on those standards.

MMCM 05 Sep 2016 - Dear Kukiaires,
I guess from your disappointed comment on my review here above that you probably did not carefully read it.
I go to bars becouse sometimes I am looking for that kind of food; and Junk food is a kind of food, not a quality this should clarify even more. As for the rude manners of the waiter, sorry, that is never acceptable.
Let me suggest you to avoid aggressive tone in future comments, for the sake of the good relations in our community; especially, in consideration of your role of ambassador.
Kind regards

Comida típica de bar hecha vegana a buen precio - Edit

Hamburguesas, sandwichs, bocatas, raciones, platos combinados. Lo típico de un bar pero todo vegano. El precio es como el de un bar cualquiera, no se sube a la parra. Por 8€ te puedes comer una hamburguesa con patatas y refresco.

Imprescindible - Edit

Todo vegano y exquisito!! El personal es encantador y los platos están buenísimos! Es un imprescindible de Madrid.
P.D. No te puedes perder las tartas!! Ñam!!

Pros: Todo vegano

Cons: Nada de nada!!!!

delicious food, very cheap - Edit

Super cheap in terms of even regular food places let alone vegan. The main part of the meal (burgers and chips) were like 6 euro together and came out quick and hot. The desserts were absolutely delicious; I had to ask again if the cream was vegan since it was that good! Would definitely recommend

Pros: tasty food and desserts, super cheap!!!, nice staff

place for guilt-free fast-food feast - Edit

We knew that B13 serves a lot of fried food but who does not appraciate a burger/fries/bier setting :-). But they serve many more tasty items. Vegan squid rings served with soyonaise was a revelation, hummus truly fantastic, nice seitan and bean burgers and we tried their cake with whipped cream and caramel (very rich and indulgent) as well. Prices are low, starter, main, desert and bier under 20 euro for 2. Hipster vibe, super friendly staff
Would not go there everyday ( fatty and very seducing food) but definitely a MUST to go&eat while in Madrid!

Pros: great fast-food, good vibe, frendly staff

Cons: great fast-food

Personal and good staff - Edit

When you walk through the doors you know you ended up in the right place. Personal, cosy and creative interior. The menu board is very beautiful.

The food is very good and is what I would call "fun vegan food" because they have typical dishes, which are veganized but with their own way of doing it.

Highly recommended if you visit Madrid. Plus the staff is sweet and they play good music. A plus

Pros: Vegan, Good food, Personal

Vegan fast food - Edit

It's great there are different vegan choices in a city like Madrid. Unfortunately, I am not the biggest fan of fast food... But if you are the place should be quite good.

Pros: It's vegan

Favorite Bar in Madrid - Edit

B13 is absolutely my favorite Bar in Madrid. I've been there very often with all my friends (omnis and vegetariens) and everyone loved it! There is a cool atmosphere, the staff is super friendly, it is always crouded with nice people and the food is awesome. They mainly offer vegan fast food. Everything is very cheap, especially the drinks. They also have cake and I can definitly recommend the Tortilla!
If I could, I would give 6 stars :-)

Pros: Price, Food, atmosphere, staff, location

not so good but I went only once - Edit

After reading the others reviews I was quite confident but actually I didn't like so much the experience. We arrived at 3 pm and it was already very crowded. We ordered two burghers with fried potatoes: the burghers were quite good but on one side they were burnt. Potatoes ok. Very very crowded, our table was in a little room in the bottom of the bar with no window and too many tables. On the other side the food is very cheap. Maybe next time I will go earlier but Actually I don't think I will return.

Best vegan restaurant - Edit

This is the best vegan restaurant I've ever been so far. The food is insanely good, everything is cheap, the staff is great, there is a wide range of vegan dishes available, and no animal products are served. Moreover, they give voice to local proanimal events. The only con might be that the local itself is a bit small and is always crowded.

Pros: Insane and very varied food, Cheap, 100 % vegan

Cons: Crowded

Hard to get a table - Edit

I visited here several times on my trip to Madrid. Each time there was no table free, even just for a solo diner, and no option to wait at the bar or an indication of when a table might be free. So each time I left disappointed!

It smelt good but I don't think you can book and it wasn't very friendly. In the ends it turned out well as I ate at many of the other amazing vegan places in town.

Pros: Cheap food

Cons: Very busy , Can't book , Unfriendly staff

Increíbles hamburguesas - Edit

Fuimos un viernes y el bar estaba a rebosar. Estuvimos esperando para coger mesa y nos pusieron una tapa riquísima de una especie de salsa de salmorejo.

Las hamburguesas son muy generosas y están deliciosas. Los platos combinados más de lo mismo, las croquetas son una delicia y los batidos ya son la guinda del pastel.

Además es barato y te preparan la comida para llevar si quieres. ¡Recomendadísimo!

Brilliant, unashamed vegan cafe/restaurant - Edit

There's funky decor and an anarchist flair to this place. Wholeheartedly vegan.

The food was brilliant. A veggie burger and a vegan Spanish tortilla baguette (bomadillo), with pumpkin and mushroom croquettes and roasted peppers de padron graced our table - followed by a light chocolatey dessert. Very good, wholly affordable stuff.

Delightful and heartwarming to find this place in the centre of Madrid.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday January 20, 2015

Pros: Spanish food veganised, Great food, Affordable

Is it heaven here? - Edit

I wasn't expecting so much. All of a sudden, when bocadillos came and I tried my first bite, I fell in love. Portions are huge, seitan is fantastic, hummus was the best I ever tasted in vegan restaurants in Europe, they have a craft beer called Veer that tastes like it was made in the middle of the forest :)
You must try everything, because everything is special and magnificent. I really look foward this bar/restaurant becomes bigger and bigger. I didn't enjoy Madrid's mood with all the consumer lifestyle and fur coats everywhere, but I want to visit the city again because of B13 experience.

Pros: Cheap, Huge portions, Friendly staff

Cons: Small place, usually crowded

Closed? - Edit

I see other reviews around the time frame of my stay in Madrid; mid-Dec 2014 & early Jan 2015. All 3 attempts to go during the hours posted as open they were closed. I'm not sure if they were on a long holiday but again, saw a review from around Christmas. Hmmm... I will rate a 3 because the hours are either not clear and/or set. Also, the street on which they're located is sketchy. It seems to be a prostitute & drug dealing alley. Since they were closed each night I swung by, I felt especially vulnerable walking down the little street feeling somewhat out of place. Regardless, I really hope to go next time I'm in Spain. Maybe I just need to try a summer visit instead! :)

Nice typical Bar - Edit

I was there in April and really liked the place because it's like a typical bar in Madrid. You need to order at the bar but I liked the rock vibe. The food served is tasty and the amounts huge. The houmous, the patatas bravas and the burger are excellent!

Pros: Quantity of food served, Quality, Open all-day

Cons: Service at the bar

Mi bar por excelencia - Edit

El B13 es un sitio perfecto para tomarte algo con amigxs los fines de semana antes de salir. No es un local demasiado grande así que a veces hay que esperar un poquito si te quieres sentar a cenar, aunque la mayoría de las veces hay alguna mesa libre en la parte de atrás. Los trabajadores son muy simpáticos y amables. El servicio suele ser rápido y te traen las comandas a la mesa. No podéis dejar de probar la tarta de queso porque hasta lxs no-veganxs dirán "¡No puedo creerme que no sea de queso!" Aunque como sugerencia (si alguna vez me lee alguno de los chicos del bar) diré que la base de la tarta estaría mucho más rica si fuera de galleta. Sin duda es un lugar al que me encanta ir cuando voy por el centro y en el que me pueden contar como frecuente.

Pros: CHEESECAKE❤️ (vegana y riquísima), amabilidad de los trabajadores :^)

Cons: En la parte de atrás se nota un poco más la falta

nojvegan 18 Nov 2014 - Parece bien seguro me vo alli cuando voy a Madrid............No he visto antes este uso de x, es buen idea.

Vegan Tapas + Burger - Edit

I'm a regular since I moved to Madrid! The food is always really good!! You can go for a full on fast food feast or just have a beer and tapas. The atmosphere is relaxed. The staff really friendly and they speak English. Try the Cerveza Vega, excellent IPA style beer without nasty additives;)

Pros: Everything

Lovely vegan fast food - Edit

This is one of my favorite places, have much variety of vegan food and reasonable prices. They also have great cakes that are death. Tortilla, hot dogs, burgers, vegan calamari ... all delicious.

________________________

Este es uno de mis sitios favoritos, tienen mucha variedad de comida vegana y a muy buen precio. También tienen unas tartas que están de muerte. Tortilla, perritos calientes, hamburguesas, calamares veganos... todo delicioso.

Pros: Wide variety of vegan food, Price, Location

Cons: The place is a little bit small

Authentic vegan Bar in Madrid - Edit

A different place to eat vegan food. They have daily menu and a fairly extensive menu. There are many "typical Spanish" dishes adapted to a vegetarian / vegan diet. Chorizo & Bacon Sandwiches, san jacobos, calamares a la romana, and all the desserts are delicious. A great bar in the heart of the city.

Pros: Chorizo Sandwich, Cheap

Great Place! - Edit

I went to B-13 twice last week and I really liked it. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, affordable and delish food and good location in the center. Go there when you are in Madrid and also try the desserts - the caramel cake was awesome!

Pros: friendly staff, good value, nice atmosphere

Nice selection of delicious, affordable fake meat. - Edit

Amazing! I loved it. Mainly fake meat and bar service only but these aren't problems so I'm not taking a star off for that! Will be back when I'm next in Madrid.

Spectacular! Me encantó. Casi todo es de carne vegetal y solo se sirve a la barra pero eso no es ningun problema y no quito ninguna estrella! Volverá la proxima vez que este en Madrid

Pros: cheap, great food, quick service

Fantastic little place just off Gran Via - Edit

Very cozy small all vegan place, as pointed out earlier very reasonable prices and BIG portions. Feels like the place has a lot of regulars, I got a feeling of being in a local pub -- very welcoming. Friendly stuff with good English
- they have menu in English, ask
- portions are large, don't be too ambitious when ordering
- nice cakes for dessert, check out the glass-door fridge for what's available on the day
- there's a very small room in back, if the front room looks full check it out

Pros: Cheap, Plentiful, Friendly

Cons: If you are 80/10/10, a bit oily/salty

Fast, Cheap, Vegan - Edit

Good menu, open for lunch and dinner. Entire menu is vegan. Large portions. Cheap prices. A favorite of mine whenever I need a quick bite to eat in the capital city.

Pros: vegan menu, great dinner deal, small cafe atmosphere

Cons: small cafe atmosphere

ALWAYS CLOSE - Edit

we went there 3 TIMES!!!!
I had the opening hours from Happy cow but it was always close.
once the store was half open so I knocked the door, and asked the person why is it close.
He didn't understand english but he pointed on the opening hours. it said 19:30, so at the second time we came at about 20:00 and guess what..... (it was close)

anyway, the hours is not as said and it was big disappointment, especially when we took taxi to discover it was for nothing.

Went 3 times- Never ate there.
If I could, I would give one cow, but because it's veg I must give 2 cows.

Cons: Never open, Disappointing

Leftie, fast food place - Edit

A nice place with very friendly and helpful staff. No english menue, but the guy at the counter translated everything- he was very friendly!

It's more a quick fast food place than a restaurant were you sit down, also the atmosphere is like that. But thats okay.

I had something spanish, it was a bit boring, but I think it was my fault not taking something else. The kebab sounded promising.

The cake was amazing! Just 2 choices, caramel and chocolate. Great fluffy dough with a lot of cream.

Pros: friendly

Cons: atmosphere

Vegan, affordable, excellent food - Edit

Very good fast food and also home made daily menu at very reasonable prices.The service is also very good and fast. The cakes are wonderful and home made.
Besides they always serve "tapas" with your drink. The vegan Spanish omelette well worths the trip!

Pros: All vegan, Good food, Inexpensive daily menu

Cons: Nothing

Fast cheap and tasty - Edit

I was there with a non vegan friend and we simply ordered a burger for 3€.
It was very tasty and they served us pretty fast.
Don't expect a stylish restaurant, it's a small bar with cheap vegan food.

Pros: Price, Speed of serving, Taste

Cons: Not the best city of Madrid

My favorite in Madrid - Edit

I am so glad that I found this restaurant! I ate here three of the five times I ate out during my stay in Madrid. Although the language barrier was a bit frustrating for some of the staff (and understandably so), others were very accommodating and patient. The coffee dessert and chocolate milkshake were delicious!

Pros: delicious sweets

Tasty, inexpensive vegan fast food - Edit

Went a few times while in Madrid as the bar restaurant was only a short walking distance from our accommodation and value for money was best we came across while in Spain. Portions were generous and while the menu was mainly fast food (burgers, hot dogs and various sandwiches), the selection was varied enough to visit more than once. Although little English was spoken, the menu was available in English and the staff was friendly and patient enough to communicate across the language barrier. Since the menu was all vegan, there was at least no need to verify suitability of the food and ingredients. Due to the ambiance and limitation of the menu, this is definitely more of a cheap and cheerful rather than a full on restaurant. Has a bit of an alternative feel to it too, which I personally like but others might be put off by. The only let down was the bun the burger came with - kind of an American style burger bun that fell apart once I added ketchup and mustard on my burger. Should have at least been toasted/grilled - same goes for the wrap that the kebab came in.

Pros: Inexpensive and large portions, All vegan, Good location

Cons: Lack of ambiance

Fast food vegan style - Edit

Good little place for a pit-stop with "fast food" type stuff. All very predictable but that's probably the right thing for fast food anyway. My double burger with cheeze clearly tasted like Fry's patties and I know some people don't like that stuff so now you know if that's you.

Has a menu in English too if you need it.

I'd not mind if I had a little stop like this in my own neck of the woods.

Pros: All vegan, Yum.

Great value, great dessert - Edit

The folks who run B-13 are relaxed and helpful, which makes for a pleasant experience, and they were happy to stretch across the language barrier patiently.

Portions are gigantic for the price. I spent only 7 euros but couldn't finish everything i ordered. And the quality of the food was good by bar standards.

Kabab wrap was satisfying. Tortilla was a bit plain but filling. The star of my meal was the dessert: a very rich yet light chocolate cake.

The neighborhood is a bit funky (red light district, apparently), but it's just a block and a half off of Gran Via so it's pretty easy to find.

Pros: Best veg*n bargain in Madrid, Great desserts, 100% vegan

Cons: Fresh juices were unavailable

Great Prices - Edit

We ate lunch here yesterday and it was very nice. I had a double cheeseburger with a cola and fries and my partner had the chicken burger with the same. It came out to less than 15 EUR for the both of us. The food was tasty. The menu is not extensive, but if you are hungry and looking for a nice burger and fries, this is a great option. The portions were large, too. We will be back before we leave Madrid.

Great basic vegan snack food plus desserts - Edit

Fun little diner with basic snack items, great french fries, and wonderful dessert cakes. Prices are great. I would recommend this as a lunch or snack place rather than a night out for dinner kind of place.

Pros: cheap, vegan, good location

Cons: basic food

Great Taste Hefty Servings - Edit

We had a great meal here today. Everything was delicious and abundant. The prices very reasonable, specially in this city. The ambiance is sort of picnic tables, order at the counter and sit, very relaxed. A single disappointment was the white bun with the great vegan burger. Odd since the house bread was super. We will return if we can during our stay in Madrid.
Updated from previous review on Sunday February 24, 2013

Pros: Tasty Food, Generous Servings, Great Price

Cons: Atmosphere, White Bun?

Good Food, Great Price - Edit

The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was definitely tasty. I had a double hamburger with all of the fixins and added a vegan beer and it came up to just under 9 euros. Well worth the price. I will definitely be back on my next trip.

Pros: Price, Taste, Great Service

Cons: Nothing

Unbelievable cheap and vegan! - Edit

I think they undercharge
pieces of cake are huge for 2eur

junk vegan food ( if you don't know importance of vegan, just watch this http://adaptt.org/life-changing-speech.html )

have organic local beer in case you still addict to going of conscious and this real world ...so do it with less damage

they trying to use as much local food anyway

Example of how to do something good for world, without having not much

Pros: vegan food, long hours, GO VEGAN car plate on doors (liked that)

Cons: junk vegan food, still alcohol served

Excellent Comfortable Food - Edit

I came here with a non-veg friend and we both were extremely satisfied with our meals, and comfortably stuffed. The staff is very friendly, and though the decor is not the best, the atmosphere is very relaxed, and the place is full of locals. Since there were a lot of people, service was not speedy, but it was worth the wait. Don't come here expecting a delicious fancy meal. It's perfect when you just don't want to cook or pay very much for a meal out. We had a huge burger, a huge side of fries and a beer for 5 euro, which is an excellent price for Madrid. I will definitely go back and try all their menu! I wouldn't get so turned off by the location. Yes, there are prostitutes, but it's not a sketchy street at all, and the neighborhood is quite nice.

Pros: extremely cheap, HUGE portions, easy, not complicated meals

Cons: simple and small menu

A great Spanish pub the way they should all be! - Edit

This new pub is starting to get going and bring its take on veganism to Madrid. It's got a friendly, inviting atmosphere and the food is tasty, cheap and cheerful. I've been a few times and enjoyed a beer or two, a couple of the hamburgers, and the tortilla. It feels like a vegan community spot - not a pretentious restaurant. In this time of crisis, B13 is showing that veganism can be accessible to everyone and can adapt Spanish tradition to be cruelty-free. A great Spanish pub done vegan!

Pros: Tasty, affordable food, Vegan community spot, Friendly atmosphere

Cons: More gluten-free options needed

Nice place for a quick dinner - Edit

This is a small bar with an outdated look but the people who run it are very nice and the food is basic and good.
I really liked the caramel cake for dessert... Prices are great, I had a main course, dessert and a glass of wine for 6.5 EURO.
Only major downside is the location which is in a street full of prostitutes...

Pros: Good food, Friendly staff, Great pricing

Cons: Location

cheap & simple - Edit

this place is strange but we liked it. its very simple, cheap vegan junk food that guys would make themselves at home. pretty much just burgers & bocadillos. the food isn't anything special but its super cheap & vegan... we ended up here twice while in madrid for a few days.

tip #1: get a burger for around 3-5.5€ depending on which one you want and get a can of soft drink & good portion of fries for only 2€ extra.
tip #2: do not get the seitan wrap w/ yogurt sauce. it was gross. i felt sick for an hr or so afterwards. plain seitan that tasted like flavourless meat w only a couple of bits of tomato & lettuce w/ an overload of sickly vegan yogurt.
but hey, good on the guys for trying - they're really lovely & i give them a thumbs up for having a little cheap vegan place in a city (country even) that froths at the sight dead pigs leg which hang from the roofs of all the bars, restaurants & butchers... with the hoof still on.
plus they gave us a free taste of a vegan pina colada :) yum

Pros: cheap, friendly

Cons: simple food, get what you pay for

Boring food and environment - Edit

I love when I see a new vegan restaurant open so I was excited to try out this place. The menu looked great but when the food arrived it was disappointing. It was so plain and uninteresting, the kind of thing you throw together when you just want to eat fast. My jamon y queso bocadillo was just a cheese spread on a bun with slices of vegan ham on it. Nothing more. I do not need to go to a restaurant for that! The hot dog was similar, veg dog and bun, that's it. I think this place needs to step up their game. I have no desire to go back. The plus side is that the price was reasonable, 6 euro for sandwich, fries and drink. Oh, and the cake was yummy too.

Return to Madrid Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has B-13 Bar Restaurante closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.