First Review by zoi

best fried vegan "cheese" in town - Edit

I higly recomend this place. Very nice and friendly owners and they make the best vegan fried "cheese" in town. I have tried theri baguettes, also good. They also have a small shop, and sell vegan nougat! You just have to try this! It is heaven! Raw food selection is also tasty (tried few options).

Pros: best vegan "fried" cheese

Emergent futures - Edit

We have visited the recently opened bistro AZZA in Bratislava. I'm going to be straightforward - it was a magnificient experience. The interior has simple design in tones of blue and turquoise, the most reduced we have seen in such a franchise yet.

We have tasted the menu which consisted of two dishes - a corn soup and a spinach quiche. The soup was smooth and delicate and, unlike corn soups tasted at other places, this one had closest to what one could could call a "truly raw" experience. The soft tingling provided by garlic and condiments complemented the pastel color tones well.
The rather funky texture of the pie, provided most likely by flax foam - seeds of which also constituted the crust - compensated for the bland and not-so satisfying taste experience.

Overall, so far I would rate this restaurant very high among all of the raw food venues. Time will show what will come up next - the already accomplished simplicity being the best bet.

Updated from previous review on Wednesday July 15, 2015

Pros: Custom products and DURIAN, Simplicity, Friendly atmosphere

great food,amazing flavour - Edit

Quiet, simple place with raw food extra super delicious..... So yammmi...I tried
”Koprovka s medalioni” and dessert superb
I really suggest to visit it.
Only disadvantage no English menu,but I think they will organise it since is the first month....

Return to Bratislava Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Azza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.