First Review by GoatxThrower

Favorite Mediterranean Restaurant - Edit

I always get the hummus, tabouleh, falafels, and lentil soup. It adds up to be somewhat expensive but it's so good that I have to have it all! So delicious!

Pros: Excellent Food, Vegan Options Clearly Labeled, Friendly Staff

Finally, Delicious Mediterranean/Mid Eastern Food! - Edit

While driving around Virginia Beach, starving, we checked out Yelp and were led to Azars. The food was phenomenal. We have been back since then. We each had a full sandwich. A Kefta and a Baba Ghanouj ran us about $18. For a cheapskate like myself, the quantity was not quite worth $9, but the quality absolutely was. The sandwiches came with very good hummus and the pitas were great.

There are both meat, vegetarian, and vegan options. All are marked clearly on the menu and the selection is plentiful. I have never been there in the evening, but in the afternoon the dining room has never been crowded.

Pros: Delicious, filling portion, lots of selection

Cons: small dining area, prices a little high

Awesome food - Edit

I've been coming here since I was 17. Great salads, desserts, and probably the most underrated selection of pizzas in Virginia Beach. Try the "By George" pizza if you eat real cheese. The falafel is decent. A few years ago, they changed the mammoul cookies, which bummed me out to a degree, but the new cookies are just fine.

Pros: friendly staff, awesome food

Cons: gets very crowded at night

Return to Virginia Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Azar's Natural Foods Market and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2179 times since Aug 2007.