Ayuttaya Thai Cuisine

Contact 352-237-3433

2437 SW 27th Ave, Ocala, Florida, USA, 34471

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers vegetable dishes that can be made vegan by asking to omit egg. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-3:00pm, Mon-Thu 4:30pm-9:30pm, Fri 4:30pm-10:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Ovo, Thai, Non-veg

First Review by CharTalk

Ayuttaya has delicious vegan options - Edit

Most dishes here can be made vegan and tofu can substitute meat items. I especially love the Tom Kha Pak soup with coconut milk, lime, and lemongrass this bowl is loaded with flavor. I usually select a curry dish which they have several to choose from. The service is good and the atmosphere is elegant/casual. A great vegan go-to restaurant!!

Pros: many options for vegans, delicious flavors

Cons: portions are good but could be slightly larger

Tasty Thai food - Edit

Eating out as a Vegan in central Florida is a challenge, so I'm always thrilled to find a restaurant where I can find even a few options. This storefront Thai eatery in Ocala offers quite a few choices for appetizers, soups, salads, entrees and desserts.

Everything we ordered was prepared with care. The vegetables were tender crisp and delectably seasoned. I absolutely loved the Fresh Rolls my husband and I shared for our appetizer course. The appetizer was plenty big to share although it was so good, I really didn't want to.

Our waitress was helpful and was willing to customize the spice level to meet our individual taste.

While this is a storefront in a strip mall, the decor is soothing. Lunch entrees run about $7.50; dinners cost closer to $10.

Pros: Excellent food, Helpful staff, Good value

Cons: Serves meat

Return to Ocala Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ayuttaya Thai Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.