Aviano Inn Trattoria-Pizzeria

Via Sacile, 23, Aviano, Italy, 33081

Serves meat, vegan options available. Traditional restaurant pizzeria. Has a vegan and a gluten-free menu. Vegan buffet aperitif offered last Monday of the month. Open Mon-Tue 11:00am-11:00pm, Thu-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Vegan Betty

Very americanized, but overall decent - Edit

I went with 2 meat eaters and my vegetarian husband. My husband and I enjoyed our food, but we could tell it wasn't traditional italian food and was extremely americanized. The meat eaters didn't like their food at all and thought it was overpriced. I got a pasta with asparagus and it was just find to me. I can't remember exactly how much we spent, but I didn't think it was overpriced. I appreciate the vegan menu that they have and the staff was friendly and understanding.

Pros: a lot of vegan options, friendly staff

Cons: Americanized, Meat eaters did not enjoy their food

Tuesday Night Vegan Group - Edit

You can eat vegan food at this restaurant anytime you want. My first experience was with the group "The Scream of the Voiceless" which hosts Tuesday night vegan special starting at €25. Each night they host different foods & my first time was wonderful!!! Bar staff speaks some English.

Super Vegan Pizza - Edit

I am Italian and I adore pizza, especially the good quality one that they do in my country.
When I visited Aviano Inn I had a choice of vegan pizzas made with good quality organic fresh ingredients and Mozzarisella (top brand Italian vegan cheese).
I could also choose the pizza base (gluten free, traditional or wholegrain).
There was also a big choice (21) of vegetarian/vegan salads and a vegan dessert.
I can't wait to go back for another amazing vegan pizza, good drinks and friendly atmosphere.

Pros: Vegan pizzas with plant based cheese, Many gluten free dishes, Good choice of drinks

Cons: Big room can be noisy

Return to Aviano Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aviano Inn Trattoria-Pizzeria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.