avesu - Warschauer Strasse

• Veg Shop Veg Shop
  • Vegan
Contact +49-3029044317

Warschauer Strasse 33, Berlin, Germany, 10243

Vegan shoe shop and online store. Features 100% vegan sturdy boots, athletic sneakers, hiking shoes, ankle boots, women's pumps and sandals as well as accessories like vegan wallets and belts. Its second location. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-8:00pm, Sat 11:00am-6:00pm.

First Review by J-Veg

Great vegan shoes - Edit

This shop is on top of the vegan supermarket, Veganz and has a great selection. The staff were really friendly and helpful and it was easy to shop here. Great natural light so you can see the exact colours too.

Pros: VEGAN SHOES, friendly staff, fair prices

Unmissable - Edit

One of the reasons Berlin is such a great city for vegetarians and vegans are stores like Avesu.
Broad range of shoes, sneakers as well as sandals or high heels shoes from great brands (Willis, Vegetarian Shoes, Bourgeois Boheme, Nae, etc.).
They also sell belts, bags and wallets.

Pros: Selection, friendly Staff

More than just shoes - Edit

I didn't actually buy any shoes, however I bought a Will's wallet and belt. Good selection of cleaning products, belts and accessories. Overall couldn't have had a better experience in this store, staff could not have been more accommodating, went out of their way to be as helpful as possible. Great to be able to have the products in hand and get a feel for them as apposed to buying online

Pros: Great range of products , Extremely friendly, English speaking staff, Free stickers

Cons: Some items only had one in stock, so buying multip

YAY! Vegan Shoes! - Edit

I was super-excited and yet super-hesitant to visit Avesu. The idea of a vegan shoe store had visions of fashionable footwear that I could actually try on dancing in my head, and yet my (limited) experience with vegan shoes in the US has been really, really disappointing. BUT, that said, I was really impressed with the selection, the prices and the overall experience shopping at Avesu. The saleswoman was super-friendly and helpful, I tried on several pairs before jumping in and buying a pair from a Brazilian brand called Ahimsa and I love them. I've worn them every day since I bought them walking and riding a bike all over the city and they look and feel great. Plus, when you buy a pair of shoes at Avesu you get a free coffee in the Goodies shop downstairs :)

Pros: good selection, good value, friendly staff

great selection - Edit

idiots like me hate internet shopping. is an age I like to to physically see and feel something, I"m sure it's a vinyl & vhs hangover.
it's good to be able to go and actually try something on, feel it. a good selection of animal cruelty free footwear and a shop that deserves supporting. although not cheap, it's pretty good value and costs are similar to elsewhere. I've always bought vegetarian shoes because I believe in what they do, and think that's great value.
there is no value on killing an animal to wear, so spend some cash here, it's with it.

Pros: vegan, choice, try before you buy

Nice variety of shoes - Edit

Last time when I spent some time in Berlin I bought a pair of vegan shoes at this shop.
They were a little expensive but worth the price, as they are vegan and solid.
I agree, the staff wasn't too helpful but I'm still very thankful that there are shops like this one.
There are also some options for small footed people like me :)

Pros: everything is vegan!, Vegan supermarket downstairs

Cons: could have more small sizes

It's all Vegan! - Edit

I love it. Being able to just wander round and know you can eat anything is wonderful.
We stayed close to hear and shopped here most days during our stay.

Pros: Huge range of products, friendly staff.

So many choices! - Edit

I just bought myself a pair of vegan Bordeaux Doc Martens a week ago, so thrilled with it! It's so nice to have such a shop here, with really nice shoes!! I must say the lady who was there was "just there", the first time I came in I left a few minutes later because she didn't really care about her job... But anyways, still thrilled with the amount of shoes you got there!

Pros: lots of choices, only vegan shoes, great location

Cons: pricey, team not helpful

Easily found sandals - Edit

With helpful staff it was easy to find my first Birkenstock-sandals made by Vegetarian shoes. Large selection of sizes (usually when i try to find new shoes there is no fitting sizes left).

Having Veganz downstairs is a really good place to be located and makes it easy to find.

Pros: Helpful staff, Good location

Vegan shoes in a vegan area! - Edit

This second vegan shoe shop is ideally located near Mio Matto, Veganz and Goodies, and not far from U-Bahn and S-Bahn. The choices in vegan shoes is huge, and staff is friendly. It is so nice to do shopping in that area of Berlin. You can believe you're in a vegan world!

Pros: many choices of vegan shoes, vegan belts and accessories, well located

Great selection, handy location - Edit

The second branch of Avesu, although slightly smaller than the first, has a great selection of vegan shoes and accessories. There is a good selection of brands (including a whole wall of "Macbeth" footwear) and caters for all tastes. Located above Veganz and next to Mio Matto, it is also conveniently located.

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has avesu - Warschauer Strasse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.