avesu - Warschauer Strasse

• Veg Shop
  • Vegan
Contact +49-3029044317

Warschauer Strasse 33, Berlin, Germany, 10243

Vegan shoe shop and online store. Features 100% vegan sturdy boots, athletic sneakers, hiking shoes, ankle boots, women's pumps and sandals as well as accessories like vegan wallets and belts. Its second location.

First Review by J-Veg

great selection - Edit

idiots like me hate internet shopping. is an age I like to to physically see and feel something, I"m sure it's a vinyl & vhs hangover.
it's good to be able to go and actually try something on, feel it. a good selection of animal cruelty free footwear and a shop that deserves supporting. although not cheap, it's pretty good value and costs are similar to elsewhere. I've always bought vegetarian shoes because I believe in what they do, and think that's great value.
there is no value on killing an animal to wear, so spend some cash here, it's with it.

Pros: vegan, choice, try before you buy

Nice variety of shoes - Edit

Last time when I spent some time in Berlin I bought a pair of vegan shoes at this shop.
They were a little expensive but worth the price, as they are vegan and solid.
I agree, the staff wasn't too helpful but I'm still very thankful that there are shops like this one.
There are also some options for small footed people like me :)

Pros: everything is vegan!, Vegan supermarket downstairs

Cons: could have more small sizes

It's all Vegan! - Edit

I love it. Being able to just wander round and know you can eat anything is wonderful.
We stayed close to hear and shopped here most days during our stay.

Pros: Huge range of products, friendly staff.

So many choices! - Edit

I just bought myself a pair of vegan Bordeaux Doc Martens a week ago, so thrilled with it! It's so nice to have such a shop here, with really nice shoes!! I must say the lady who was there was "just there", the first time I came in I left a few minutes later because she didn't really care about her job... But anyways, still thrilled with the amount of shoes you got there!

Pros: lots of choices, only vegan shoes, great location

Cons: pricey, team not helpful

Easily found sandals - Edit

With helpful staff it was easy to find my first Birkenstock-sandals made by Vegetarian shoes. Large selection of sizes (usually when i try to find new shoes there is no fitting sizes left).

Having Veganz downstairs is a really good place to be located and makes it easy to find.

Pros: Helpful staff, Good location

Vegan shoes in a vegan area! - Edit

This second vegan shoe shop is ideally located near Mio Matto, Veganz and Goodies, and not far from U-Bahn and S-Bahn. The choices in vegan shoes is huge, and staff is friendly. It is so nice to do shopping in that area of Berlin. You can believe you're in a vegan world!

Pros: many choices of vegan shoes, vegan belts and accessories, well located

Great selection, handy location - Edit

The second branch of Avesu, although slightly smaller than the first, has a great selection of vegan shoes and accessories. There is a good selection of brands (including a whole wall of "Macbeth" footwear) and caters for all tastes. Located above Veganz and next to Mio Matto, it is also conveniently located.

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has avesu - Warschauer Strasse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3504 times since Sep 2013.