CLOSED: Avatars Punjabi Burritos

707-765-9775

131 Kentucky St, Petaluma, California, USA, 94952

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small chain of burrito restaurant. Offers tofu and could make a dish vegan or gluten free upon request. Reported closed to HappyCow.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Mexican, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by davbomcdavbo

Flavorful and Friendly - Edit

I adore this restaurant. I always order the same thing. There are many veg options but it is hard to explore when there is a dish that I daydream about and salivate over.
They are incredibley accommodating for vegan diets and the cooks are truly skilled.
The first time I came here was when I was an omnivore and my vegan sister was visiting. I got hooked and this place helped me make the transition to vegan!
Updated from previous review on Sunday July 28, 2013

Pros: Incredible flavorful options, Brilliant fusion, Decor & Staff

Cons: Sometimes I need a mint or some fennel , Because my tummy isn't used to , So many spices

Excellent Food - Edit

This restaurant has a great ambience with good music and interesting decoration. The best bit is most definitely the food though. Who would ever imagine that Mexican-Indian would be so delicious??? I highly recommend this to anyone- and they are good on their promise of offering a wide selection of vegan dishes and accommodating different diets.

Return to Petaluma Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Avatars Punjabi Burritos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.