Contact 728657419

Mendlovo Namesti 10, Brno, Czech Republic,

Cozy place close to Brno city center, opposite the Mendel museum. Inexpensive thali meals with re-fills and salad, changes everyday. Has place for children, no Wi-Fi. Had shut down for sometime in 2012 and reopened in 2013. Mon-Fri 11:00am-6:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Organic, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by Gudrun

Great lunch - Edit

Avatar is my favorite lunch menu restaurant, they have 2 menus every day, at least one is vegan, and every time I liked the meal. Sometimes it could be a little bit colder, especially after 17 hour.

Pros: Small prices, All you can eat everytime, Herbal tea

Not a Review ;-) - Edit

This review is not a review ;-) . I intended to visit "Avatar" on my last day in Brno. According to info provided by the restaurant (also next to the entrance door), the restaurant was supposed to open at 11 a.m., that was when I arrived (I was that early because I had to catch my train to Vienna). Nobody showed up except for another customer, we both waited for 15 minutes and then we left. There was a menu of the previous day attached to the door, no hint on vacation.

The house itself and the menu at the entrance looked quite nice and inviting. A pity! If I ever come to Brno again I will definitely try again, but not without verifying the opening times. I will rate this restaurant with 3 cows because I can't leave this page without voting, this won't be a serious assessment of course...

Return to Brno Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Avatar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1964 times since Oct 2011.