Autonoom Centrum

• Vegan
Contact n/a

Harstenhoekweg 4, Scheveningen, The Hague, Netherlands, 2587 SL

Squatters bar serving all vegan food on Mondays. A big plate of around 5 things is served for 3€. Friday the bar is open but no food served. Previously located at Willem van Outhoornstraat 17. Food served from 19:00 to 21:00, or until food is finished.

Category: Vegan, Western, Beer/Wine

First Review by Gudrun

A nice surprise - Edit

I thought by now I knew all the veggie places in The Hague but then someone listed this one here on Happy Cow. I had never heard of it and I was quite curious.

Today I made my first visit - knowing this is not some high-end restaurant, but a squatted place. What I found were very friendly people and great food. I had one of the best vegan pizzas ever. It's hard to believe that they can do this at such a low price. Of course, the food is mostly not organic (can't be for this price), but the veggies are fresh from the market. They have good beer, too. 4 cows, this is really value for money!

Pros: good food at extremely low price, friendly people

best value - Edit

Great place near the Central and Laan van NOI stations. Very cheap and great tasting food. Beers start at an incredible 50 cents.... Very informal atmosphere. They often have some punk music or hip hop. Only downside might be that smoking inside is allowed.

Pros: cheap food and drinks, very friendly people

Return to The Hague Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Autonoom Centrum closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3372 times since Aug 2014.