Australian Homemade

• Other Other
Contact 0433213599

Sint Amorsplein 1, Maastricht, Netherlands, 6211 GT

Organic chocolate and coffee shop. Has soymilk for shakes and coffee, sorbet, and handmade chocolate without dairy. Open Mon 12:00pm-6:30pm, Tue-Wed 10:00am-6:30pm, Thu 10:00am-9:30pm, Fri 10:00am-6:30pm, Sat 10:00am-6:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-6:00pm.

First Review by Pamina

Best Vegan Sorbets in Maastricht! - Edit

Chocolates and sorbets at Australian are hand-made quality. I never feel disappointed going there for coffee (excellent cappuccinos with soy milk) – the atmosphere is nice and the location is perfect for observing busy people passing by. Sorbet flavors include mango, strawberry, passion fruit, coconut... All of which I highly recommend, they are the best!

Plus, you get discount for take away drinks if you bring your own Keep Cup! ;)

Pros: amazing vegan sorbets, great coffees, fair-trade and organic

Vegan hot chocolate! - Edit

This café is located at a very pretty little square. When I entered and asked about a vegan hot chocolate, the staff were very friendly and apparently knew what they were doing. I got a hot chocolate stick with soy milk, and the drink was absolutely delicious! They also have four different flavours of sorbet, but as I visited on a cold day in autumn, I rather stuck to the hot drink :-)
I paid 3,50€ which I think is totally ok for such a special drink in the centre of an expensive city like Maastricht.

Pros: Vegan hot chocolate & sorbets, Friendly and knowledeable staff, Reasonable prices

Return to Maastricht Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Australian Homemade closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1211 times since Oct 2014.