Austin Coffee and Film

Contact 407-975-3364

929 W Fairbanks Ave (at Orlando Ave), Winter Park, Florida, USA, 32789

Serves meat, vegan options available. Salads, vegan quiche, sandwiches, vegan cookies, organic & fair trade coffee, tea, beer and wine. Hosts events most nights.

Category: Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Jackieo

Great Place with a great vibe - Edit

Austins has a certain charm to it. Its that perfect charm that makes you come back day after day.

They try hard to offer vegan options. The vegan egg salad sandwich is usually what i order and it always seems to taste differently. The assortment of vegan desserts are probably the best thing there. Vegan cookies SO good.

Pros: atmosphere, great drinks, excellent food

Cons: food always tastes different, healthy portions

Great Atmosphere Here. - Edit

The Owner and Help were just as pleasant as could be, we really enjoyed all the intricate art throughout the entire cafe - the chairs, tables, bathrooms, even the bricks on the interior walls are individually painted. As far as the food goes, we really enjoyed the grilled meatless sandwiches they can quickly serve. I also tried a new beer out of Eureka, California named 'Alley Cat' that would warrant a 30 mile drive just to taste... It was excellent to say the least, and went perfect with the meal. We were all pleased with the great staff and the well cooked food.

Pros: Great Staff,, Great Food,, Great Beer!

Cute, quaint and awesome! - Edit

I tried Austins Coffee for the first time today. All I can say is wonderful! I had the tempeh sandwhich on wheat. It was so flavorful and filling. I could only eat half. They trully give you yo0ur moneys worth. It's inexpensive, nicely decorated. Very friendly staff and the art and music is enough to keep me coming back. I cannot wait to go here again. I have found my new place to become a regular at!

Pros: Great choices, Beer, Very artsy, relaxed

lovin' it at Austin's - Edit

any time i make the trip to winter park to do some whole foods shopping (aka whole paycheck ;) I make sure i stop by the friendly austin's. i always get my chai tea and perhaps a bite of vegetarian cuisine while listening to some good music... i love to support this local place any time i can. always cool people, great food and music. i'll be back soon!

Pros: food, drinks, music

Cons: none so far :)

Best Barista's in Town, and kick-butt sandwhiches! - Edit

You are consistently greeted with someone who's warm, and welcoming. They are always willing to guide you through their menu. Ownership is constantly present as most Independents they're not. Coffee is outstanding but so is their rasberry-walnut salad. I definitely suggest a visit.

Pros: micro-roaster, great staff, positive environment

Cons: none

Return to Winter Park Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Austin Coffee and Film closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1209 times since Aug 2007.