Aura Whole Foods

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 506-454-4240

199 Westmorland St, Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada, E3B 3L6

Small store selling local, natural, and organic products as well as global goods: organic fruits & vegetables, whole grains, fresh tofu, oils, dairy free, allergy friendly, snacks, natural cosmetics, supplements.

First Review by marturey

Aura - Edit

So, Aura whole foods is very well known among the more food conscious people of the city. They have a fair selection for the size of their store. The prices are a little steep on some items, while on others cheaper than you would find anywhere else. (For example organic coconut oil is cheaper than at the grocery stores).

A decent selection of vegan items in their grocery section, and they have a large selection of supplements that are free of animal products. Their bulk section is great for purchasing your kitchen staples like dry beans, and alternative flours and starches.

For the size of the store their selection is varied and you could spend a long time looking at everything, but the staff seems to know their stuff.

Pros: Varried selection, Knowledgeable Staff

Cons: Prices sometimes a little steep

Aura - Edit

While I like the place, it is rather expensive. I'm always surprised when my items are totalled up! Also, I've found that sometimes items that are passed expiry are still kept on the shelves. From time to time I don't feel like I'm welcome at the store, but since I started going there often I feel that I'm accepted a little more.

Pros: great selection, nice employees

Cons: expensive, atmosphere, keep peanut butter jars open

The best health food store in Fredericton. - Edit

Extensive bulk selection (including nut butters). Aura is the place to go to in Fredericton for vegetarian staples. Well maintained store and the staff are great. They have a good selection of vitamins too. Limited produce.

Pros: friendly staff, good selection of veg items

Cons: limited produce, closed Sundays

Return to Fredericton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aura Whole Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1948 times since Aug 2007.