Aunt Yese's Home Cooking

714-512-6150

12444 Brookhurst Ave (at Brookhurst and Lampson), Garden Grove, California, USA, 92840

Serves meat, vegan options available. Breakfast and brunch diner that added a vegan menu early 2017. The owner, his daughter and sister are all vegan so those items are cooked separately from the other food. Dishes include breakfast tacos, burger, soy ceviche, hash browns, burritos and pancakes. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-2:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by xmrfigx

Absolutely Fantastic - Edit

This restaurant has the BEST vegan French toast and breakfast burritos. This cozy spot has great customer service and a bunch of vegan options. I would recommend them to everyone.

Pros: Good portion size, Friendly staff, Inexpensive

Amazing Breakfast!!! - Edit

We went to Aunt Yese's because it came up on Happy Cow as a great place for vegan breakfast, and Happy Cow was NOT wrong. The team here is super friendly and the food is amazing. The owner let us take some coffee to go the second time we were there without charging us anything extra - which I mention because it really embodies the customer experience attitude that this restaurant has.

We went twice while we were in Anaheim for an event and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area.

As for the food? We got it all. Between two visits, I tried the tacos, the chorizo burrito, the pancakes, and the hashbrowns with sausage. Nothing will disappoint. I would give these guys five stars if Happy Cow would let me.

Pros: Friendly, Affordable, Delicious

Cons: None!

Great breakfast spot - Edit

This is a great spot for vegan breakfast and the service is always fantastic! We've had the Soyrizo breakfast burrito, the vegan hashbrowns and vegan pancakes and all are great. The pancakes are a bit thick and can sometimes be a little dry so I recommend them with blueberries if you prefer.

They also added a vegan scramble that is not on the menu. It has grilled veggies with a soyrizo tofu scramble. It also has hashbrowns, beans and avocado along with tortillas for wrapping. So good! They will also provide almond milk or non-dairy creamer for your coffee if you ask as well as vegan sugar.

Pete the owner as well as his daughter and sister are vegan so they will take care of you if you let them know!

Pros: Friendly service, Great food

Return to Garden Grove Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aunt Yese's Home Cooking closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.