Aunt Lil's

• Bakery Bakery
    ( 1 review )

Westfield, Level 1 Food Court, 100 Burwood Rd, Burwood, New South Wales, 2134

Soft pretzels are vegan: ask for vegan chocolate topping. Range of vegan friendly desserts and dairy-free milk available. Open Mon-Wed 7:00am-5:30pm, Thu 7:00am-9:00pm, Fri 7:00am-5:30pm, Sat 7:00am-6:00pm, Sun 8:00am-6:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by Visions

Delicious desserts - Edit

I can't go to Westfield without buying a pretzel from Aunt Lil's. The soft pretzels themselves are vegan, as for the sweet pretzel toppings all of them are vegan except for the chocolate which they offer a vegan version of. To my surprise, I wasn't charged extra for picking a vegan option. I did have to wait a few extra minutes but the pretzels are definitely worth the wait. The wait isn't exclusive to picking a vegan option as the pretzels are baked fresh so sometimes there will be a small wait time. While I was there the staff were very friendly and went out of their way to show me their range of vegan options. It is a kiosk so the cafe itself doesn't offer much seating but it is located in a food court with a lot of seating and free wifi.

Updated from previous review on 2018-03-11

Pros: No extra cost for vegan options, Friendly staff, Baked fresh

Return to Burwood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aunt Lil's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.