Aubergine Thai

Contact 540-479-4969

10029 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA, 22408

Serves meat, vegan options available. The restaurant has a separate menu of vegetarian items which all can be made vegan. The staff is knowledgeable about what is and is not vegan. Try the fresh spring rolls, curries, and drunken noodles. Mon-Sat 11:00am-3:00pm, Mon-Thu 5:00pm-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 5:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm

Category: Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by VeganFoodie105

Awesome Food! - Edit

I visited this restaurant with a friend who is non-vegan and I am vegan and was pleasantly surprised with the options offered for vegans. The dish that I selected was quite good as were the tofu spring rolls. I would certainly go there again. Even though it is an hour and 1/2 drive for me both ways!

Thank you Aubergine Thai for the great good and pleasant service.

Pros: Very Clean, Well Light, Ample parking

Great vegan options! - Edit

The vegan options here are great! I love pineapple fried rice, so I was really excited to find a place that does it well. Tofu in it was cooked nicely, and the staff were very friendly. I ordered take-out, and the food was ready to go and nicely packed when I picked it up. The only thing was that it was a little hard for me to find (possibly because I'm not from the area and had to use a GPS to navigate me).

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Friendly staff

Cons: Location was confusing to find

Return to Fredericksburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aubergine Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1741 times since May 2011.