Aubergine & Company

801-487-4321

2122 S Highland Dr, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 84106

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mediterranean sandwiches and salads. Order from menu or customize your meal. Vegans items are labeled. Could have falafel, tabouleh, lentil soup, tahini, pita, smoothies, house-made cashew dressing, smoked tofu, roasted chickpeas, among others. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Mediterranean, Fast food, Salad bar, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by hungryveg91

Awesome Selection - Edit

They offer a super healthy selection of salads, soups and sandwiches. You even have the option to create your own meal! Simple ingredients with No artificial additives! Most things are gluten free, too! They have a tasty selection of sweet treats, too. Their breakfasts are one of my kids favorites!!

Pros: Healthy, Great Selection of ingredients, they chop the salads up

pretty impressed - Edit

My partner and I went here after recommendations from friends and it being one of the only restaurants open late with vegan options. He's not vegan but I'm rubbing off on him. He loves dining out and was impressed by this place. I got the exotic salad. He got the falafel sandwich and butternut squash soup. Lots of clearly marked vegan options. Food is made in front of you, often to order. It's a very new restaurant so the staff are still learning the menu - it was a bit slow but they were nice. I didn't expect the soup to be very good because it's so commonplace but it was delicious. The salad was chopped and tossed, great mixture of textures and tastes, just a bit salty for my tastes. The falafel sandwich is not hot, yet still very tasty. We even ordered dessert - blueberry cheesecake. So good! Only complaint was one dessert labeled vegan had honey in it - but they list all the ingredients clearly - so I told the worker it should be changed.

Pros: options, healthy, clearly labeled

Cons: kinda slow

Return to Salt Lake City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aubergine & Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.