Au Lac Pure Vegetarian

• Vegan-store Veg Store

80 Le Duan, District Hai Chau, Da Nang, Vietnam

Shop selling frozen, vacuum packed, and dried mockmeats plus sauces, noodles, and more.

First Review by Kpac

mock meat. lots of mock meat. - Edit

not really a health store, but if you know what expects you, its really nice to have a look around. lots of mock meat and other vegan 'meat' stuff. I bought the vegan pho-soup base. I think its a great souvenir for vegan friends.

Not really health foods!! - Edit

If you're thinking health food store like you might in Australia, USA or the UK (Holland & Barrett, Whole foods, Macro, Fresh & Wild) - think again ! This really is a small shop full mostly of mock meats. So a lot of the products are processed. (I can stomach a veggie sauasage but I am not into mock meat otherwise...!!)I went away with a tin of veggie sausages and, some soy sauce and tin of baked beans.I was hoping for some fresh produce even some plain tofu or Vietnamese vegan desserts. A lot of products had msg too!
It's worth saying that the staff are very friendly!

Pros: Friendly staff

Cons: lots of mockmeat, MSG, Not health foods exactly

Zmacker 09 May 2018 - I don't think this place deserves a one star rating because you were misinformed about their product offering. Yes, place is full of processed mock meats, but I think it would be more useful to encourage them to add more options rather than dissing them with a one star rating. Also, MSG is not bad for you, that's a widespread myth with zero science to back it up.

Return to Da Nang Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Au Lac Pure Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.