Attaboy

+36-17922222

Budapest, Síp utca 4, Budapest, Hungary, 1075

Serves meat, vegan options available. Burger and pizza place but with vegan items on the menu including tofu burger, tortilla, and seasonal items like the pumpkin fritter burger. Has soya and almond milk for coffee.

Categories: Lacto, American, Pizza, Western, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by kikchick

5 star food but poor customer service. - Edit

There are a few clearly marked vegan options on the menu. I had the marinated tofu burger and it was very tasty and satisfying. However we found that the customer service experience was a little lacking. Staff and management seemed to get impatient with us whilst we were reading the menu, we weren't served any cutlery or tissues with our food and had to fetch it ourselves, and we were charged 100huf for ketchup, even after I had already given them more than double in the tips jar when placing our order. I mean how much does a squirt of ketchup really cost a restaurant that buys in bulk?!

Pros: Clearly labeled vegan options

Cons: Customer service experience not the best

Super fast healthy food - Edit

We had walked past the place many times but always though it was just another greasy pizza and burger fast food place. When I looked at the online menu however and discovered some delicious sounding vegan dishes we had to give it a try! Industrial style interior, still fast food (order at the counter) but really nice! I had the vegan tortilla stuffed with sautéed mushrooms, peopers, corn, onion.. Yum! Vegan dishes are clearly labelled and plenty of options. Also very inexpensive!

Return to Budapest Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Attaboy closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.