First Review by bencamps

Go there for the smoothies - Edit

I had enchiladas, a soup and a smoothie. The soup was German/European style veggie soup, a nice reminder of home for me. The enchiladas were not really my taste, rather bland and dry, not so much flavour. But I absolutely loved the green smoothie with chaya (maya spinach that is endemic in Yucatán)! I left this place with mixed feelings about the food, but the people there were very nice and I felt happy to support a vegetarian business. It is a good place if you don't like spicy food or are yearning for something full of healthy veggies after an overload of tasty, greasy street food.

Pros: Lots of healthy options, great smoothies, Friendly staff, Equally friendly animals (dog and cat)

Cons: Not everything was my taste

Very nice, but a little slow... - Edit

I went there on a Saturday around 7pm and I was the only customer. The waiter who was also the cook was really nice and friendly, he made an effort to chat with me in English, helped me with vegan options etc. The salad and juice I ordered were both great and they came in a reasonably timely fashion. However from the time I ordered, the burrito took over an hour to appear. Which is pretty amazing given how simple a dish it is and that there were no other customers. I was beginning to wonder if he had to rub 2 sticks together to make a fire or what! But anyway when it finally did come out it was really good, and the service was very friendly. Maybe it's not always slow like that if you go during the day! I would certainly recommend this place for yummy veg food.
Updated from previous review on Friday September 06, 2013

Pros: good food and excellent salad, friendly service, English speaking, understanding of vegans

Cons: main dish took over an hour to appear

Dream Catcher - Edit

Visited on 18th June 2012. My girlfriend and I both had the 'German' burrito, and a health shake, the burrito was very tasty, healthy and filling, the salad that came with it zesty and fresh. The staff were very friendly and there are a fair few dream catchers hanging from the ceiling (hence the name). As well as running this vegan friendly restaurant the owners have a handcraft store and offer yoga and massage.

Pros: Great food, Friendly staff, Vegan friendly

Return to Campeche Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Atrapasuenos - Comida Vegetariana Te Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 791 times since Nov 2011.