@pizza

• ( 5 reviews )

Unit 33 Grand Central, Birmingham, England, B2 4BF

Serves meat, vegan options available. UK chain of fast-service pizza bars - this one is in the West End. Pizza is made to order and cooked in 90 seconds. Pizza bases are vegan, and there are plenty of toppings including vegan cheese (no extra cost). House greens salad available as well as design your own salad. Has vegan garlic bread. Open Mon-Thu 12:00-20:00, Fri-Sat 12:00-21:00, Sun 12:00-18:00.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by chp

a_wileman

Points +71

04 Oct 2021

Unique Pizza experience

Quick and easily customisable vegan pizza.

Pros: Customisable, Quick

annihermi

Points +546

07 Nov 2020

Decent customisable vegan pizza

This place offers pizza you can customize yourself by choosing from a wide range of different toppings. As a vegan, you can choose from all sorts of vegetables as well as vegan cheese. Food is ready very quickly and is pretty decent but a bit too greasy for me. If you need a quick bite, don't hesitate but it's not the best vegan pizza I've ever had.

Pros: customisable , offers vegan cheese, quick service

Cons: too greasy

Ant1Plant1

Points +1329

23 Apr 2020

Delicious create your own pizza

Wow I'm still shook over the pizza I've just had @pizza. It's make your own and I chose broccoli, peppers, grilled red onion, mushroom and vegan mozzarella. I topped it all off with sunblushed tomatoes and a drizzle of BBQ sauce. I've had many pizza's in my time and this was definitely top 3 it's that good. Highly recommend this place you will be impressed that something so tasty can be ready in 90seconds.

AMYSA

Points +62

30 Nov 2019

Very tasty

I’ve came here a few times and I am always pleased, very nice tasting vegan pizza!

Pros: Vegan cheese is delicious , Menu clearly labels vegan items

Cons: No mock meats

chp

Points +1700

19 Oct 2019

Delicious thin crust pizza

Checked this place out for breakfast (sometimes you just want pizza at 11am!). Great decision.

Pros: Customisable vegan pizzas, Excellent customer service and clear menus, Good pricing

Cons: No vegan desserts

Return to Birmingham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has @pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.