Atmalogy

Contact 615-562-6915

2320 W End Ave, Nashville, Tennessee, USA, 37203

Serves meat, vegan options available. A cafe and community-oriented place offering space for events and workshops. Its small food menu is veggie-friendly. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-6:00pm, Sun 9:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Raesock

not bad at all - Edit

It's not all vegan. They do turkey which I thought was a shame but the coffee was great and the breakfast acai bowl was amazing.
Also saw the staff member wave the cost of a filter coffee for a guy who was clearly struggling for cash. That was nice.

Pros: coffee, acai bowl, community care

Cons: cake wasn't that good. but I don't think it was ma

Worst Smoothie I Ever Had - Edit

This place is cute, and I like the idea. There are several spaces you can rent for any kind of event, or even just to hang with your friends. When I went they were out of coffee (this was on a Saturday) and stuff to make a chai, so I went with a smoothie. It was AWFUL. The taste was weird, and they must have blended up whole kiwi in it because there were large chunks of kiwi skin all through it that I kept having to pick out of my mouth. So unpleasant. I did love the Kind Cake (vegan cupcakes) i bought there, but that brand sells several places in the city, so I for sure wouldn't be back to Atmalogy to get one. Also, parking sucks there.

Cons: bad smoothie, out of things, hard to find parking

Return to Nashville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Atmalogy closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1101 times since Mar 2015.