Atiya Ola's Cafe

Contact 215-939-3298

4505 Baltimore Ave, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, 19143

Serves meat, vegan options available. African cuisine menu featuring vegan suitable as well raw food. Opened in early 2012. Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-8:00pm, Fri-Sat 9:00am-9:00pm, Sun 9:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Raw, Juice bar, African, Non-veg

First Review by Megan McDonnell

Good concept- please keep working on it! - Edit

I think this place is interesting and want to support it. It's in a really good location with lots of vegans and I think that the owner needs to realize that if she makes it all vegan more people are going to flock to it. Tuna and chicken is just not cool, but I do like the fact that this food is super health-centric instead of fried and greasy like some of the nasty vegan Philly Cheesesteaks around- like you can get some good juices and raw foods. BUT PLEASE, make the place all-vegan, PLEASE! Just do it for us! : O

Pros: location , super POC-positive- cool space! , can sit outdoors

Cons: in some weird and ugly building , super close to the street! , NOT VEGAN! : (

Yummy! - Edit

Very lovely atmosphere and delicious food. While there I met some wonderful people, one who was playing the keyboard for our dining entertainment. LOVE!

Not Vegan, but Vegan Friendly - Edit

This restaurant is not vegan and needs to advertise what they really serve which is mostly chicken and tuna sandwiches and the offer some raw and some vegan/vegetarian. The vegan food was not worth the trip. If they have a goal of being vegan I think that is great and they should spend more time developing those areas.

Pros: exposing to new community

Cons: high fat, not creative

2 Responses

AmberSonshine 16 Mar 2012 - I am vegan and felt that the food was good, they have raw foods available and vegan cake. I like the area and the people, but all food doesn't fit everyone's taste. It would be nice it they had some more options but overall it was a great experience. They are listed here as veg friendly not vegetarian so that would be false advertisement.

AmberSonshine 16 Mar 2012 - I'm sorry that would NOT be false advertisement lol.

Return to Philadelphia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Atiya Ola's Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1998 times.