Aterina

Contact 0917995549

Trg Korculanskih Klesara i Kipara 2, Korcula, Croatia, 20260

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu is based on local food, mostly vegetables and fish. Several vegetarian and gluten free dishes, with possibility to make special order for vegan variation of other dishes. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-12:00am, Mon-Sun 12:00pm-3:00pm, Mon-Sun 6:00pm-12:00am.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Western, Croatian, Non-veg

First Review by PrincessMonkey

Good soups - near the sea - Edit

We ate here twice. This is a restaurant with good veg/vegan options. Note that this used to be the old "U Maje i Tonke" It is the same owner but her partner left so she renamed it. I don't know if the menu has changed. We ordered these items
1. Croatian tea
2. tomato soup
3. daily vegetable soup (1 pumpkin, 1 lentil)
4. bruschetta
5. Vegan dish - She made us a vegan dish and it was pasta stir fried in shredded veg. The dish was tasty but small and not sure it was worth 75 Kuna (~$13)
6. Vegan Polenta

The vegetable soups were very good. Both the pumpkin and lentil soups were blended and pretty tasty. The tomato soup was average but I know many people loved the tomato soup there. The 2 entries we had were average. The polenta is a roasted polenta dish with tomatoes on top. It's not the best polenta I had but decent. We really liked the home brewed Croatian tea, which was brewed with different herbs and lemon.

The location is near the water, but note that while eating, you can't see the sea. There is no sea view as there is an little square type area blocking. However, it is a nice place to walk to after eating

Pros: Good soups, Location near the water , Good Croatian tea

Cons: Soups good but entrees were average

Return to Korcula Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aterina closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.