Atacolypse Food Truck

Contact 03412234961

Wolfgang Heinze Str.38 (at Connewitz Kreuz), Leipzig, Germany, 04277

Tex-Mex burritos and tacos that's all vegan. Call or check FB for times. Closes winter months. Mon-Fri 4:00pm-11:00pm, Sat-Sun 2:00pm-11:00pm

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Tex-Mex, Take-out only

First Review by Cantona1983

Authentic Mexican food in Europe!! - Edit

This place is amazing. Mexican food in Europe is generally piss-poor, at best. Having lived in the southwest US, I don't even try Mexican or Tex-Mex food in Europe.

I was told that this place was good, so we went. Good was an understatement. This place was amazing. The food is cheap, delicious and authentic. Free chips & salsa. Spicy or not, depending on your tastes.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Tijuana fries.

The owner also speaks English, in case you don't speak German.

Pros: All-vegan, AUTHENTIC MEXICAN FOOD IN EUROPE

NOT TO BE MISSED! SO DELICIOUS! - Edit

What a refreshing change! This place is just an obviously established food truck parked in the garden of a pub. There is outdoor and covered seating. It is very casual. The food is better than most Mexican/Tex-Mex food I have eaten in the United States, and I lived in the southwestern US for 8 years. It is all vegetarian, and it is all totally delicious! I still think of the tacos two weeks later! So good! The crowd and the chef are colorful, and the food was the best I had all week! The portions, including the tacos, are quite large and the prices are really fair. I could barely finish two bean tacos and I have a huge appetite. Don't miss this place! Just go! It is worth the cab ride or the public transit fare! It is an easy walk from the main Tram line. There is some stuff online about it closing...don't believe it. It is still there. It was only closed briefly.

Pros: amazing food, off the tourist path, great prices

Really great, and quite cheap - Edit

Came here one sunday evening and really enjoyed the food - absolutely delicious - just wondering though, what will happen when it gets colder, as it is only outside seating?

Return to Leipzig Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Atacolypse Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3811 times since Jun 2011.