@Pizza

+44-1312855940

4 Charlotte Lane, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH2 4QZ

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fast pizza bar in the West End. Pizza is made to order in front of you, and is cooked in 90 seconds. Both pizza bases are vegan, and there are plenty of toppings including vegan cheese (no extra cost). Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by EmmaFaeEdinburgh

I wish I lived in Edinburgh so I could go back! - Edit

I wish I could give it 5 stars! (But the app doesn’t allow that on no-veggie/vegan restaurants)

One of the best vegan pizzas I have ever had! The vegan cheese is honestly incredible! You can pick as many veggies as you want on the make-your-own pizza! No limit!

The sodas are all unique to his restaurant and are re-fillable. My friend and I ended up staying for hours! All their plastic is sustainable and I really appreciated that!

Pros: make-your-own pizza is amazing, so many options, super clean and modern inside, sustainable plastic used in the restaurant

Custom-made vegan pizza - Edit

Really nice pizza, with the option of vegan cheese at no extra cost. The ancient grain base is lower in gluten and made me feel less bloated than regular pizza. Everything is made in front of you so you can top your pizza just how you like it. Sriracha sauce available!

Return to Edinburgh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has @Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.