• ASK Italian

Mediterranean
Delivery
Take-out
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual dining Italian restaurant chain with outlets across the UK. Offers separate vegan menu list of appetizer breads & nibbles, salads, pasta, pizza, dessert sorbet and vegan chocolate torte as well a kids' section. Uses vegan cheese. Open Mon-Thu 11:30-21:30, Fri-Sat 11:30-22:00, Sun 11:30-21:00.

Venue map for ASK Italian
漏 OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by snubnog

SuperVeganAl

Points +39

28 Sep 2023

Spacious restaurant, friendly/accommodating staff, vegan options

I was happy with my experience at Ask Italian. We asked for Italian, and we got it馃槃I had two starters: some olives and a chicken meat substitute with tomato and BBQ dips. It was tasty, and although the portions appeared small to my big appetite these days, I couldn't finish the olives, there were so many!

My friend's pizza was large. It looked crispy, he seemed to enjoy it, and he said as he if felt full.

It was enough to fuel me back on the road to cycle home with my friend. Then, I realised I'd lost the key to my bike lock, worrying it had fallen out of one of my pockets but the staff was kind enough to listen, let me search where I'd been in the restaurant, and were a nice source of moral support that wasn't out of place in Wetherby.

I would visit again!

BunMum

Points +690

13 Sep 2023

Nice thin Italian pizza, vegan options

I was pleased to find Italian style pizza with not too much cheese on!

It was great that they had a few options including pizza, pasta, sides and dessert. The spicy vegan pizza wasn鈥檛 too spicy at all 馃憣馃徎

Service was quick and staff were knowledgeable about vegan menu items!

Pros: Thin Italian Style Pizza, Vegan Option for Each Course, Good Service

alejandro.jsp

Points +287

16 Apr 2023

No est谩 mal

Es una opini贸n personal, pero me pareci贸 que las opciones veganas que ten铆an eran un poco sosas, solo con pastas y verduras. Sin embargo, hab铆a una opci贸n m谩s "consistente" que inclu铆a lentejas, adem谩s de verduras. Esta es la opci贸n que me ped铆 y estaba bastante rico, junto con un platito con br贸coli y especias s煤per rico.

Pros: Platos ricos

Cons: Platos no muy variados

vegan_runner_iain

Points +154

22 Jan 2023

Full vegan menu

Improved a lot over the years and now has a full vegan menu if you ask your server. The pizzas are really good

Pros: Vegan menu , Nice restaurant

pinks

Points +758

30 Aug 2020

Even meat eating dad loved it.

Green pizza super!!馃槃

snubnog

Points +36

14 Sep 2017

Completely separate and delicious Vegan Menu!

I haven't tried Ask for a couple of years because on my last visit they didn't have any vegan options and their ingredients spreadsheet wasn't particularly accurate.

But then I saw someone mention on Facebook that not only did they have vegan options, but an entirely separate vegan menu! And it's true! I visited today and had a delicious vegan starter, vegan main and vegan desert! And I wasn't stuck with one option either, there was three to choose from. And on the flipside of the vegan food menu was a vegan drinks menu!

Well done Ask! I will be back regularly and I will be bringing friends.

Pros: Separate vegan food menu, Separate vegan drinks menu