Asian Noodle House

( 1 review )

Serves meat, vegan options available. Asian restaurant chain in Civic, Tuggeranong, Woden and Belconnen, serving up mostly Thai, Malaysian, Laos and Vietnamese dishes. They have a range of vegetarian dishes and include a list of vegan foods on their menu such as pad Thai and fried rice. Affordable prices and is open for lunch and dinner. Open Mon-Sun 12:30pm-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Thai, Take-out, Asian, Catering, Vietnamese, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by VolleyMacaroni

Yummy Bun Chay! - Edit

My mission every time I visit a Vietnamese restaurant is to try Bun; a traditional rice vermicelli salad bowl originating from Vietnam - and this place really satisfied my taste buds! The restaurant I went to in Belconnen had a complete vegan menu, but I asked for a veggie Bun from their regular menu labelled "Boh Boon" which was vegan at request. The rice noodles were flavoured with a delicious curry seasoning, topped with veg spring rolls, tofu, and a variety of salad and Asian greens, which made the dish pleasingly delicious! One con was that the food was quite bland-flavoured, which my mother and sister also thought. The good thing though, was that barely any oil was used and it didn't leave me feeling sick from grease at all as I usually do with 'regular' Asian food. Next time I come back, I will definitely give the foods on the vegan menu a try!

Pros: Separate vegan menu available, Minimal use of oil, Comfortable seating

Cons: Food tastes a bit bland

Return to Belconnen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Asian Noodle House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.