Asian Noodle House

( 1 review )

Serves meat, vegan options available. Asian restaurant chain in Civic, Tuggeranong, Woden and Belconnen, serving up mostly Thai, Malaysian, Laos and Vietnamese dishes. This location is reported to be the most reliable for vegans, with a separate vegan menu. They have a range of vegetarian dishes and include a list of vegan foods on their menu such as pad Thai and fried rice. Affordable prices and is open for lunch and dinner. Open Mon-Sun 12:30pm-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Thai, Take-out, Asian, Catering, Vietnamese, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by VolleyMacaroni

Yummy Bun Chay! - Edit

My mission every time I visit a Vietnamese restaurant is to try Bun; a traditional rice vermicelli salad bowl originating from Vietnam - and this place really satisfied my taste buds! The restaurant I went to in Belconnen had a complete vegan menu, but I asked for a veggie Bun from their regular menu labelled "Boh Boon" which was vegan at request. The rice noodles were flavoured with a delicious curry seasoning, topped with veg spring rolls, tofu, and a variety of salad and Asian greens, which made the dish pleasingly delicious! One con was that the food was quite bland-flavoured, which my mother and sister also thought. The good thing though, was that barely any oil was used and it didn't leave me feeling sick from grease at all as I usually do with 'regular' Asian food. Next time I come back, I will definitely give the foods on the vegan menu a try!

Pros: Separate vegan menu available, Minimal use of oil, Comfortable seating

Cons: Food tastes a bit bland

Return to Belconnen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Asian Noodle House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.