Asian Max

Contact 770-674-1258

2624 Cindy Ln, Snellville, Georgia, USA, 30078

Serves meat, vegan options available. Est. 2014 formerly as Rice Box and rebranded in 2015. Asian stir-fry restaurant. Menu does not mark what's veg but does list ingredients. Ask to substitute tofu for meat. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:30pm.

Category: Chinese, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by calamaestra

Pleasantly Surprised! - Edit

This is not a vegan spot, but there are tofu and dairy free options for every main entree they have. I had the vegetables with tofu and ginger sauce and it was tasty. The coconut soup was good. The spring rolls were just ok. On Wednesdays there is a bogo special on entrees, so that's when we frequent the spot. The online ordering feature and drive thru pickup work like a charm. If you're dining inside, it is very clean and modern. I'd give them five stars if my bf's order didn't accidentally have beef mixed with the tofu. The staff members were apologetic, but my bf was a little aggravated by it. Since then, we gave them another try and everything was great!
Updated from previous review on Saturday October 04, 2014

Updated from previous review on Saturday October 04, 2014

Pros: Prices... Super cheap, Brown Rice... Yes!, Friendly Staff

Cons: Received wrong order once

enjoyed it! - Edit

I went here with my friend and we were pleasantly surprised. They staff is very friendly and patient. She enjoyed the spring rolls. I loved my coconut soup and Kung pao tofu. While nothing is clearly stated to be vegan or vegetarian, the ingredients for the dishes are clearly listed. Also, there is a tofu substitute for nearly every meat dish. We will return.

Return to Snellville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Asian Max closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1250 times since May 2014.