Asian House

( 1 review )
+30-2310864005

Koromila 3, Kalamaria, Thessaloniki, Greece

Serves meat, vegan options available. A few vegan options though not noted on menu, includes: spring rolls, seaweed salad, noodle and rice dishes. Ask for vegan customization: staff knows what vegan means. Large portions. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-1:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by natalia8118

Curry noooodleeess - Edit

I went there with my omni mother. We shared a big salad with lettuce, apple, dried grapes and some seeds that I have no idea about the name in english and balsamic vinegar. I ordered curry noodles (on the menu the recipe was with egg noodles but I asked for no egg noodles) with vegetables. Basic ingredients: coconut milk, curry, baby corn, broccoli, mushrooms, carrots, bamboo. (I asked for no peppers so maybe originally they are also included). It was simply DELICIOUS. Maybe the best noodles I've tried. The portion was very big for me and the prices quite reasonable for the quantity and quality. My dish costed 6,70. The place in nice but not very big, friendly staff, nice atmosphere and a very good choise if you have non veg company. The waiter was willing to help me make a vegan dish. They're are also many other dishes you can veganise. I will visit it again.

Return to Thessaloniki Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Asian House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.