Asian Garden

575-488-1099

1200 N White Sands Blvd Ste 109, Alamogordo, New Mexico, USA, 88310

Serves meat, vegan options available. Family friendly Thai food restaurant where you could ask for tofu and veggies in your stir fry and other dishes; omit egg in the fried rice; order rolls with cucumber and avocado or any other veggie; make rolls with soy paper; and miso soup can also be made vegan. Avoid the curries as the paste contains fish sauce. Open Tue-Fri 11:30am-2:30pm, 4:30pm-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by CristinaGallego

RUN - Edit

Absolutely horrible. I tried the vegan spring rolls (over cooked from frozen, nasty) and the vegetable tempura (mostly mushrooms and onions) was disappointing. Just a horrid experience. inside is seedy and the decor was 1970's breakfast joint. 3 Waitresses coming on shift walked past with out speaking. One finally said hello. Run away. Just run.

Pros: I got to leave.

Cons: vegan options not marked. veggie spring rolls frie

Asian Garden ❤️ - Edit

It is amazing! I'm vegan and this was too good to be true. Only problem is... Don't get the cucumber sushi.. It's not vegan. I noticed after my second sushi... Don't make the same mistake I made.. Anyhow... It is incredible I love it! Get the fried vegetables. Ugh rate it highly. ❤️❤️❤️

Return to Alamogordo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Asian Garden closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.