Asian Diner

Contact 928-638-4679

Bldg 469 State Route 64, Grand Canyon Village, Arizona, USA, 86023

Serves meat, vegan options available. The sign outside of this strip mall eatery reads "Asian Food." Inside is an odd Route 66-styled roadhouse. The menu has a vegetarian section, and tofu is available, but nothing specifically mentions vegan. If you move outside of the vegetarian section, ask about fish sauce use. Not much else for veg food in the vicinity.

Category: Ovo, Chinese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by sidmuchrock

Any Port in a Storm - Edit

So there's little that's vegan in Grand Canyon Village so I thought we might venture down to the next town to see what was there. After reading the horrible reviews of the other two options in town, I decided I'd take a chance on this one.

It's a curious place. Odd decor. Odd workers. Ordered at the bar, but then sat down for table service on plastic plates and utensils. Value was okay. Food was okay. Menu was okay. Service was okay. If this was in your home town, you'd never go back there because there are better options. Here there are not.

I had a vegan curry (thin but spiced well), my wife the pad Thai (soupy), both with tofu. We had the fried tofu as the appetizer. Sauce as bland, oil didn't taste so fresh. Fine, not good, but fine was okay.

Pros: Location

Return to Grand Canyon Village Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Asian Diner closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 785 times since May 2015.