Asia Wok

Viktoriastr. 11, Saarbrucken, Germany, 66111

Serves meat, vegan options available. In the pedestrian precinct and near the central station. Traditional Asian style decor with dim lighting. Offers around 8 specific vegetarian dishes. Each dish contains 1g of glutamate, which can be omitted upon explicit request. NOTE: dish T210 contains fish sauce and some dishes with coconut milk also contain dairy cream. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm.

Categories: Chinese, Thai, Buffet, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by veganinsaarbrooklyn

Tasty food and flexible service - Edit

The vegan curry I ordered was very tasty. I truly appreciated their flexibility and trust when I asked them if I could take out the porcelain plate and sit on a nearby bench because it was too lovely a summer evening to sit inside and I absolutely wanted to avoid plastic.

It was only by chance that I found out that dishes with coconut milk also contain cream, but luckily, it can easily be omitted. A scary find was that T210 Gaeng Curry Pak, listed as vegetarian, contains fish sauce. We discussed this with the waitress who was accomodating and promised to talk to the owner about it.

Updated from previous review on 2017-02-19

Pros: several vegan options, friendly and flexible service, tasty food

Cons: vegan options not labelled, 1 officially vegetarian dish with fish sauce, no outdoor seating

One of the best restaurants in Saarbrucken - Edit

First restaurant in Saarbrucken where I ate without thinking that I could have cooked better. In fact, the food is excellent and you don't pay much for a big portion. As vegetarian, you can choose between eigth different dishes and the best thing about it is, that most of them are vegan. Even if the interior design seems to be a little dark, the friendly staff compansates this fact absolutely. All in all it is a very nice place to eat and for me the best restaurant in Saarbrucken.

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff

Return to Saarbrucken Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Asia Wok closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.