Ashirwad The Blessings

Contact 909-608-1313

583 E Foothill Blvd, Ste 10 (at corner of Campus), Upland, California, USA, 91786

Vegetarian Indian food featuring South Indian and Gujarati cuisine: chaat, dosa, and thali upon pre-order. Opened spring 2012. Open Tue-Sun 11:00am-8:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by lstorey2

Great tasting Indian Food - Edit

Family owned and, well it's as if you were sitting in someones kitchen
while they cook for you!
Friendly, helpful, great flavors.
(Try not to notice the styrofoam plates and plastic utensils)
Will return again to sample more new and interesting dishes.

Pros: Friendly and helpful, Taste!

Cons: You can't eat atmosphere, but the styrofoam plates??

Delightful - Edit

The food here is exceptional. I love how casual and laid back the establishment is. The food is truly unique in this area. The people working here are very kind. I have tried dishes here that I have never seen on other menus before. Everything is delicious, portions are generous and the prices are very good. I recommend this to everyone.

Pros: Unique Offerings, Nice people, Laid Back & Affordable

Cons: Nothing

Delicious & Unusual Indian food - Edit

I have eaten here twice. Each time it was delicious. I am a vegan and there are several vegan options. (It is a lacto-veg. restaurant.) My only problem was that when I asked the owner to replace GMO oils with GMO-free options, he refused, even when I said I was willing to pay more. This is an enormous problem in California and the US since GMO foods are not labeled. Almost all foods with corn, soy, canola, etc. contain GMO's. This is a problem since most restaurants use oils with GMO's. It is difficult to get a commitment from a restaurant to eliminate GMO's. I rarely eat out anymore, and when shopping read labels very carefully. I try to live a GMO-free life.

Pros: Good food, Inexpensive, Unusual dish choices-many vegan options

Cons: Food contains GMO's

STARS ALL THE WAY - Edit

Stars all the way, for this amazing place
Here is my honest experience

New owners are a family with the most caring attitude
Food is only vegetarian, tasty and homelike atmosphere
Prices very affordable no fancy high prices

My only complaint is they were packed with customers on my visit, so the service was a bit slow, but this is understandable
So save time by going with PHONE ORDERS to go

If you are into healthy living try this place, won't regret

Southern Indian restaurant - Edit

Tried this restaurant for the first time, the owner was very helpful in pointing my wife and I to the dishes that fit our needs. Vegan and no soy, The Aloo ghobi was great the Sev Puri was excellent, and the first time either of us had had this dish. The Masala Dosa was also excellent. All the food is prepared when ordered and adjustments for dietary needs can be made. Overall service and quality was great. Can't wait to go back

Pros: quality, freshness

Return to Upland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ashirwad The Blessings closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2044 times since May 2012.