First Review by SynthVegan

Amazing coffee - Edit

All I got was a plain ol' cuppa coffee, and man, was it good. Probably the best cup of coffee I've ever had. They have an extremely meticulous preparation method that pays off big time. I didn't try any of the food, but I would give them 5 cows based just on the coffee.

VEGAN CREPES - Edit

Update as of 11/23/10:

They no longer have the vegan crepes. :(
Although they still carry vegan baked goods, I no longer have a reason to go out of my way for this place especially since the supplier of the vegan baked goods is just down the street.

Asado Coffee Co, (4 Happy Cows) 2009/12/04:

Asado Coffee Co (owned by a Vegan) offers many options for Vegans such as coffees, Vegan pastries (by Fritz's Pastries), and Vegan crepes (made by Crepe Brothers Catering Co). The crepes (made-to-order) were added as a weekend brunch (from 8AM-2PM), but they plan on expanding it beyond the weekend as they're very tasty. I got the Vegan Turkey and Cheese Crepe and absolutely loved it! The Vegan crepe batter is made of cashews and soy milk, it was slightly sweet, but was perfect with my crepe. My bf even gave it a try and thought that my crepe was very good too. The crepes were so good that we've declared this place as one of our new brunch places. Oh and I forgot to mention, everyone that works there is very nice! Decor was cute and cozy too. 5 Cows!
Updated from previous review on Friday December 04, 2009

Return to Chicago Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Asado Coffee Co closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 839 times since Nov 2009.