CLOSED: Arxipélag Green

+33-973596617

Ave Maréchal Leclerc 45, Perpignan, France, 66000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe restaurant situated opposite the theater. You will be given various choices for vegan meals, including organic juices. Try the aumoniere de tofu with grilled organic vegetables. Confirmed closed, Jan 2018.

Categories: Mediterranean, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out, European, French, Non-veg

First Review by CassRoll

Fantastic food and warm welcome. - Edit

We went here today and had the total opposite experience to the other reviewer on here so far.
We had what can only be described as one of the best meals we’ve had in 11 years of being vegan.
I had the Assiette Gourmande while my wife had the burger vegetal with wedges.
The taste in both meals was out of this world and it was superbly presented.
For dessert I had a fruit mousse with biscuit base while my wife had the chocolate version. They were both simply incredible.
The welcome we had was very warm and we were made to feel like valued customers.
They know what a vegan’s requirements are, as I was specifically asked if I was vegan as otherwise they put honey in the sauce.
The only slight criticism is the price, but the food and drinks are all hand made on site with fresh ingredients, so you can’t really grumble too much.
To me, it was worth every penny and I will most definitely be returning the next time I am in the area.

Pros: The food!, fresh ingredients , friendly welcome

Cons: price

Highly disappointed... - Edit

I tried this restaurant since they proposed vegan and vegetarian dishes.

The food is ok but the prices aren't clear enough and expensive:
There are salads as starters that you can build yourself, meaning you take a base like bulgur and add whatever you want on top of it.
It's advertised as a choice for a 5 or 7 choices salad except that the base is included in the 5...
Everything lets you believe that it's the number of toppings to choose between, the waitress/owner doesn't tell you any different. So you end up with a 6 ingredients salad that you pay for a 7...
The smoothies too are expensive since you pay a small 25cl glass for 5€.
We also ordered small beers, the waitress/owner told us she only had bigs only to see when we paid that there small beers in a fridge...

I really don't like this kind of forced practices, and even if they try to be "green" i feel more like they are surfing the wave of vegan/vegetarian trend instead of really caring for what it means, in other words to me it's just greenwashing!!!

On top of it, the owner is arrogant and intrusive making comments and remarks uncalled for.

Pros: ok food

Cons: expensive, intrusive and arrogant owner

Return to Perpignan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Arxipélag Green closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.