Aruvi Nature Food

( 1 review )

Pulleppady Road, Cochin (at Chittoor Road Pulleppady Cross), Kerala, India, 682011

Serves only fresh food, made without no chemicals and artificial ingredients.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian

1 Review

First Review by Bob Sultan

Fresh Whole Food in Cochin - Edit

If you're in Cochin (Kochi) and getting tired of all the heavy spice and thick sauces, visit Aruvi. The restaurant has several rooms, cooled by large overhead fans. It is clean and comfortable. I went was there around 3PM and there were quite a few people. Ordering is simple; there is no menu. You choose a meal or fruit salad. I ordered the meal. Four items come with the meal. One was a tomato and onion salad, there were two curries, and something I couldn't identify, plus soup, and brown rice. If that doesn't fill you up, like many curry places, they fill your plate with more. At a fixed price of 95 rupees ($1.44 US) it seems like a bargain. I also ordered a mango juice for 40 Rupees. It was fantastic, really fresh, although next time I will ask them not to add the honey. This place is very serious about their natural ingredients. They don't even serve bottled water because it isn't natural. I'm going to go ahead and give this a five. It was so refreshing to have a light, healthy meal during my travels in India. It's not vegan since they serve honey.

Pros: Healthy and natural, Lighter than the usual Indian food, Inexpensive

Return to Kerala Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aruvi Nature Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.